"Don't disappoint me!" #1

Another night without sleep. Not because your bed was uncomfortable or you were sick, no!
It was because Dean had brought over another chick and she was enjoying him as loud as possible.

Right next to your room.

The next morning you were sitting at the kitchen table and watched Dean make the chick some coffee. She couldn't keep her hands off of him and you weren't sure if you've ever been this jealous of somebody.

Of course Sam had noticed and once Dean led the girl outside he turned to you.

"You have to learn how to hide your jealousy, Angie! It's a wonder Dean didn't notice."
"How was he supposed to notice? She was all over him!"

Sam stared at you with raised eyebrows.

"I mean, jealous? Me? Of what? Her? Please, Sam! She's nothing compared to me!"

You flipped your hair and smiled at him.

"Then how comes, Dean's still bringing home random girls from the bar he goes to?"
"I don't know and I don't understand it, either!"

You snapped.
You've been crushing on the oldest Winchester for quite some time now. Ever since he saved you from being devoured by a wendigo you took a liking to him. That was after you've been working, hunting and living with them for a year.

"You should tell him. It's not like you're going to fall out of love with him!"
"I'm not in love with him! I just really like him!"
"Who are we talking about?"

Dean's voice scared you.
How much did he hear? You tensed up when he put his arm around you and pulled you closer.

"We going out tonight?"
"Didn't you literally come back from a bar like 12 hours ago?"
"So? I'm a hunter, Sammy! I got to spend the time where I don't have to kill something, with something I love to do!"
"And what would that be?"

You looked at him. He may be smaller than Sam but he was still much taller than you.
He looked down at you and smirked.
God, that made you weak in your knees!
Sam watched you and grinned which caused you to glare at him.

"Well, I'm getting drunk as hell tonight! I don't know about you, though."

That answer was just plain disappointing.
Whatever, guess I'm getting ready for tonight.

"I'll take a nap! Gotta be fit for tonight!"
"Someone has everything planned out, huh?"
"You don't even know!"

You smirked and left the kitchen.

Dean's POV

I watched Angie leave the kitchen and I couldn't help but stare.
If there's anything that looks good on her, it's leggings.

"Dean, you're drooling."

Sam's comment disrupted my thoughts.

"She likes you too, you know?"
"Don't get my hopes up, Sam! It's not funny!"

He rolled his eyes when I glared at him.
I also left the kitchen.

Later-9:30PM

You just stepped out of the shower and watched yourself in the mirror
We got work to do!
You dried your hair and curled it lightly.
After finishing your makeup you admired your work.
You didn't overdo it.
Just some mascara and eyeliner. This brought out your shiny blue eyes. Your lips were a dark red.
You were still in your towel when you walked in your room and saw Sam looking at something on your desk.

"Where did you learn how to knock?"

He spun around and blushed. Since the only thing that covered you was a small white towel.