Hustle till the night come

After finishing up another vampire hunt in Salt Lake City, you decided on celebrating with a couple drinks at the local bar. 
Sitting at the counter, your eyes landed on the pool table in the back of the bar. A few guys stood around it, obviously drunk. 
Since you were a little short on money you walked over there and started acting. 

"Hey fellas! Anyone care to teach a girl how to play?"

"Of course, sweetheart! Come here!"

You stood next to the guy, pushing your arms together to make your boobs pop out a little more. 
He stared down at you, licking his lips. 

"You go grab the queue over there and then I'll just show you how!"

"Fine with me!"

You brushed past him, swaying your hips and grabbed two queues. 
Handing him one, you pretended tripping over your feet and fell straight into his chest. 

"I'm so sorry!"

"I dont mind a beauty like you bumping into me!"

"Oh shush!"

You giggled and mentally scolded yourself for overdoing it. He corrected the way you were holding the queue and positioned himself behind you, slightly leaning over. 
Holding back a gag, you let him pull your arm back and hit the ball. 

"Not too hard, right?"

"When can we start?"

You smirked while the other guys laughed at your enthusiasm. 
You purposely lost the first few rounds, with a low bet. 
Before the next round, you sat on the table in front of the guy, playing with the buttons on his shirt. 

"Who wants to play for a little more, huh?"

You pulled a 100$ bill out of your bra and waved in front of the guy's face. 
His eyes widened and he smirked, picking up the queue again. 

"Anything you want, baby!"

"I'll play?"

A tall guy in a military jacket stood next to you, waving a thick stack of money

You were sure you had started drooling. 
His hair was a short, light brown mess and his eyes had a beautiful green shimmer. 
He was tall and had broad shoulders. 
He put another 200$ on the stack and looked around. 
Not only were you lusting after his money but you wouldn't mind if you had to take his money and  him home. 

"Please! The more the merrier!"

You hopped off the table and walked around, stopping next to him. 

"Wanna break?"

"Sure!"

He bend over, allowing you a little peak underneath his shirt, at his six-pack. 
He missed the cue ball and chuckled slightly.