"Baby?"

3rd Person's POV

Sam and Dean walked out of the motel. The archangel Gabriel behind them.

"As much as it pains me to say this. Thanks."
"We didn't have much of a choice, Gabriel."

Dean kept on walking towards the Impala.

"I thought about giving you something in return but with that attitude?"

Dean stopped in his tracks and turned around.
The biggest bitch face anyone had ever seen.

"What could you give us that wouldn't harm us in the end?"

Sam wasn't very fond of the archangel ever since the mystery spot.

"Enjoy!"

With a snap of his fingers, he disappeared.
At first nothing happened.
Then the door of the backseat opened and a woman got out.
She was gorgeous.
She had stunning blue eyes and pitch black hair.
She was wearing a black leather jacket and black ripped jeans. The gravel crunched under her black combat boots. The only colorful thing on her was her tight red top.

"Hiya boys!"
"Who are you?"

Dean was confused. Not in a bad way.
He was definitely enjoying the view.

"I'm hurt, Dean! Out of all people, I thought you'd recognize me right away!"

Her voice was smooth and reminded Dean of the sound of baby's engine.

"I mean, you've popped my head so many times and we've been on the road together ever since you're 6!"

They were still staring at her like she was out of this world. Then it slowly dawned to Sam who she really was.

"Wait...are you...Baby?"
"Sam! I wanted Dean to figure it out himself!"
"Hold up, what?"

Dean was still confused but a smile grew on his face as he realized who was standing in front of him.

"You're 'Baby'? My 'baby'?"
"Your most loyal companion who's been taking you and your family across the states for the past... I don't know. 30 years?"

She walked closer and stopped in front of the two.

"How come you're looking like... that?"

Dean was shamelessly checking her out.

"You've been taking good care of me! Which is why, I have to pay you back somehow of course!"

She grabbed Dean's collar and pulled him in for a kiss.
She started walking backwards until her back was up to the backdoor.

"Seriously, Dean?"

Sam threw his arms up.

"Have a little patience Sam! You've been nothing but good to me, too!"

She yelled over Dean's shoulder, who was working on removing her jacket.
Sam decided to take a walk, knowing Dean would take his sweet time with his new friend.
In the backseat he kept admiring her.

"I know I've said that there is no such thing as a dream girl but damn! You're knocking it out of the park! What do I even call you? Do you have a name?"
"Baby works just fine!"

She said while pulling on his shirt. He growled lowly and started kissing her neck. She enjoyed every second of it.
Since it has gotten dark outside, the only thing that could be seen, were the fogged up windows of the 1967 Chevy Impala.

______________________________

Back at the bunker, she sat on the table and let her legs swing.

"Anyone's willing to get me some fuel?"
"Anything!"

Dean left into the kitchen to get some drinks. Sam sat next to her on a chair.

"Do you want me to show you a room?"
"I'm not sure. Technically I'm a car so... do I sleep?"

They both laughed a little. She put her finger under Sam's chin and made him look up at her.

"No need to feel neglected, Sammy! You'll get your 7 minutes in heaven soon enough!"

She said before kissing him. She broke away when Dean came back.
They spent the rest of the night drinking, telling stories about her and what the impala had to go through and how she was still in such good shape.
At one point, Dean fell asleep, due to being a little too drunk.
Sam, who didn't drink too much, noticed and eagerly followed her into his room.
Once the door closed, she pushed him into the wall and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Someone's in a hurry?"
"Desperately need a fuel change!"

She grinned whilst pulling him backwards on the bed.
It didn't take long until Sam's floor was covered in clothes and they were both completely out of breath.

It didn't take long for Sam to fall asleep with the Impala in his arms

OneshotsssssOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara