"He just did everything!"

You've been ordered to look into a couple murders in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Working your 4th year with the FBI, you've gotten used to driving long distances to look into something.
This time the cops have arrested someone for everything.
You didn't even know that was possible.

You arrived at the precinct, where an officer was waiting for you outside.
Getting out, he immediately hurried over.

"You must be Agent y/l/n? We really appreciate the FBI sending someone down to help us!"

"The police report says he was arrested for everything? What did this man do?"

"He just...he did everything!"

Nodding your head, you walked inside, following the officer.

"We caught him after he broke into a house. He kicked off the alarm."

"Kinda sloppy if he can be arrested for everything?"

"He's probably mocking us by doing all this!"

You stopped in front of the interrogation room.
Taking a look inside, Dean Winchester sat at the table, fiddling with his cuffs.

"Thank you officer."

You took the file from his hand and went inside.

"Woah! Is that how they want to make me talk? Sending in pretty women who bend me over the-"

Slamming the file down on the table, he stopped mid sentence and looked at you.

"Shut up!"

"Ooh. I like the bad-cop roleplay!"

"I'm Agent y/l/n from the FBI. I guess you know why I'm here?"

"To tell me how much of a bad boy I've been?"

His grin reached from one ear to the other as you sat down, crossing your legs and began reading through his file.

"You have quite the track record, Mr. Winchester! Want to hear your charges?"

"Hit me!"

"Mail fraud; credit card fraud; grave desecration, my personal favorite, breaking and entering, armed robbery, kidnapping, arson and three counts of first degree murder.
You know how to keep us busy!"

He smirked and leaned back as much as the cuffs let him.
You looked at him, waiting for an explanation.

"You want the truth or the changed and believable story?"

"Have a guess buddy!"

He leaned forward, looking into your eyes, you doing the same.
They were bright green and he was one of those criminals, you felt bad for locking up because they could've had chances in life.

"My brother and I are hunting monsters. Ghosts; demons; vampires, everything that goes bump in the night!"

You continued looking into his eyes and tilted your head to the side.

"You don't believe me, do you?"

"You know, I kind of do. I think it's the truth! But since I, just as several other people out there too, have been raised not to believe in ghosts; demons or vampires, I can't."

He sighed in disappointment and slumped back in his chair.

"Why don't you tell me about that brother of yours, huh Dean? Sam's the younger one right?"

"Four years."

"Now don't be mad at me that you live in some kind of make-believe world that you save everyday without it knowing about it! You just got yourself a one-way ticket to a mental institution!"

"We'll show you how our job goes, once Sam busts me out of here."

"And when is that?"

Smirking, you watched him, look at his watch
It was 9:13PM.
He looked up at you with a satisfied smile.

"One minute."

"9:14? What kind of time is that? Can't you wait until it's 9:15?"

Dean just looked at you, smiling.
Your little rant made you miss the man that was now standing behind you, holding a gun to the back of your head.
You sighed.
Disappointed in yourself for getting played and mad at the fact that he played you like that.

"I believe you're his brother?"

"Yup! Would you be so kind and undo his cuffs?"

He pushed you towards Dean with his gun and you grabbed your keys, trying to grab yours without being seen.

"Hands off the gun!"

"Damn it!"

You undid the cuffs and put your hands up.
Dean stretched himself and rubbed his wrists.
He opened the door and motioned for you to go first.
You groaned and went outside with your hands up.
Dean's brother had one hand on your shoulder and the other one held the gun at the back of your head.

"Anybody move and I'll shoot her on the spot!"

"If any of you move, I'll come back from the dead to haunt your asses!"

"Actually, you have to stay dead to haunt someone."

You stopped walking and turned around to Dean, giving him the biggest bitch-face, anyone's ever seen.
You turned to walk to the exit while all the police officers stared at you.
Knowing, Sam would shoot you if they moved, you held back the urge to yell at them for not stepping in.

Dean opened the door and led you and Sam towards a black Chevy Impala.

"That's one hell of a getaway car!"

"My baby's a real beauty, am I right?"

Sam put handcuffs on you and pushed you into the backseat.
They both got into the front seat and closed the doors.

"Oh baby I missed you so much!"

"Dean you've been arrested yesterday!"

"So?"

You watched Sam roll his eyes through the rearview mirror and tried, pulling your wrists out of the cuffs.

"So, what are your plans for me, huh?"

"I told you I'd show you what we do for a living, didn't I?"

Dean smirked before revving the engine and speeding off down the dark road.