My Real FIRST Book...

The Nightmare Sans X Reader book I made isn't truly my first book. My second book was of the Reader making a Sans robot, a robot x creator sorta thing. But my first book...I'll leave the first chapters of it below. It's Frans btw...(Frisk X Sans)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Book Title = Life On The Surface

Chapter One - The Surface
-
*The barrier was broken.* Monsters heard this. Monsters gathered to see the surface. They were so excited to finally be free! First one to exit the underground was none other than the barrier breaker themself, Frisk (in this story Frisk is a girl and 20 years old)! Sans and Asgore followed soon after. Papyrus wanted to see the underground one last time so he and Mettaton went back. Toriel came and stood outside having a small chat with Frisk. Asriel had turned back into Flowey and Frisk was holding him in his pot.

Undyne and Alphys are both at Alphys's house gathering Anime. Chara was gone...and is never coming back. Grillby is gathering items from his shop to move because he was going to have a Grillby's at the surface. The dogs such as Lesser dog and Greater dog etc. are heading to the surface after gathering their stuff (probably bones). All of the other monsters were getting ready...well other than monster kid. Monster kid was already exploring the surface.

Yes all of the monsters were either scared or excited. "Frisk...um...can I uh...talk to you for a second Frisk? Please?" Sans asked. "Why yes o-of course!" Frisk responded. Sans teleported with Frisk to an empty area. "What's up Sa-" Frisk was interrupted by Sans. "Are you planning to *RESET* soon...kid?" Sans asked. Frisk felt as if she just got kicked in the stomach. "Why would I do that Sans? We just got here! Do you want me to prove that I won't *RESET*? Because I-" Frisk was interrupted again. "I'm sorry...I'm just scared you're going to get bored again and *RESET* and do a genocide run." Sans said. "Wha-" Frisk was not expecting the genocide run to be in this conversation.

"I am going to prove it then." Frisk said, filling her with DETERMINATION! "Um kiddo, what are-" Sans stopped. Frisk pulled out the *RESET* button. "Kid?" Sans's eye glowed as he saw Frisk break the *RESET* button. CRASH! Frisk broke the *RESET* button. Sans eye stopped glowing. "I will never *RESET* ever again. Do you believe me now? Sans?" Frisk said and looked at Sans with her eyes open. For a couple of minutes Sans didn't know what to say. Frisk still looked at him with her eyes opened. Sans turned blue.

"That...must have been hard for you..." Sans said turning a darker shade of blue. "No it wasn't. But that doesn't answer my question." Frisk said. "Do you trust me now Sans?" Frisk asked softly. "Y-yes I d-do..." Sans replied. Sans whole face was dark blue when they teleported back to the others. Sans told them about Frisk's decision. "Frisk smashed the *RESET* button..." Sans explained. "YEAH! THAT'S THE PUNK I KNOW! I'M GOING TO TRAIN YOU LATER FRISK! SO YOU BETTER BE PREPARED!" Undyne exclaimed.

A little while later monsters decided to look for a human town, any human town. All of the monsters talked as they headed twords a strange human place. Three hours later they arrived! Some humans were out of their houses and playing. One turned around and yelled "MONSTERS! MONSTERS!" The other humans turned around and started to scream and panic. "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE! GET HELP!" A very scared human wailed. "Well...this place is...nice?" Asgore said. Red and blue flashing lights intensified. "Wowie! Humans are very colorful!" Papyrus exclaimed. A police car pulled in front of the millions of monsters. "What the...PUT ALL OF YOUR HANDS UP!" The police officer said pointing a gun at them.

Another police officer came out of the car and grabbed his walkie talkie. "Um..we need backup there are monsters that escaped Mt. Ebbot bring us as many police officers you can." The first police officer said into his walkie talkie. (Police knew about monsters? Strange.) "Welp we're boned." Sans said. "Sans!" Papyrus yelled. Sans started to laugh uncontrollably. Alphys got tired and sat down on the ground.