weird dream

Okay sooo I had a weird dream and I just woke up so here:

A girl with some sort of disease got famous and so a fan of her kept following her around to make sure she was okay and it started to annoy her. She then went into her basement and turned the lights on, then went back up and went to her back door. She was holding her car keys in some sort of paint can for some reason, idk why. Then the fan showed up and she said "there's a surprise waiting for you in the basement, I have the lights on" and the fan got skeptical at first but soon headed down to the basement.

Then the girl ran out of the house and to her car and she took her keys out of the paint can. It was covered in paint (or something) and she frantically tried to wipe it off, also licking the paint off to see which key was the car key. And then one of the keys were a certain color so she unlocked the car and got into the driver's seat, putting the key in and everything.

Then she started driving in a circle or something and then drove away, then acted stupid because of her disease and left the driver's seat to get into the passenger's seat. And the car was sorta swerving and stuff. And then she turned into a dog, like a sorta grey-ish white-ish dog with dark grey spots on her and blue eyes. And then she chewed on the seatbelt in the passenger's seat, and then she jumped out of the car and somehow landed on a grassy area next to the road (it was a pretty busy road, btw). And then the dog ran around in circles for a while and

I think people started to watch, but then my dream changed the subject entirely.

Now, there was a black guy, and he said "I am a nigga" or something like that, then a white guy said "am I a black ass nigga" and the black guy said "no what the fuck" or something along those lines, then a girl behind him that looked tan said "I am a nigga" or something like that, and the black guy turned to her and said "oh shit" and then everything blew up.

And then I woke up xD weird dream, but okay.

Also, I've been to a few lighthouses recently and forgot to upload the pictures onto here, so I'll do that soon! My dad took most of the pictures so that's why there's a bit of a wait-

I hiked 6.7 miles yesterday (at a lighthouse I saw) it was so much fun- but I guess I got tired enough from that to go into a deep sleep to finally get a dream for once! I'm very glad I had a dream, as I usually don't have dreams.

Welp, that's all, see ya later.