the weirdest dream

Today I had a dream that me and my dad were in my backyard or something, but then there was a thunder storm and everything was sorta purple?? Anddd then, me and my dad randomly was on a rowboat. Soon enough, I split paths with him, but then I was on the grass? And then, I saw this dog, or something, and I gave it love and it turned into a human? The dog was grey and fluffy before it became human, and then the human form of it was kinda like a female kid? But not too young, like, probably 7, 10, or 13? And then I killed a tiger to protect her, and the lightning that was now happening from the thunder storm was turning her back into a dog? So I ran with her, sometimes carrying her, to my dad's rowboat? Then we got there and my mom was there, then she said. "Oh my god did you kill a tiger?" And I said "yeah" and then dad said something that I can't remember, then we teleported into our house. Then, the girl had some cute clothes on, and she became a dog for a moment, then she stood on her tail (this part was really fucking weird, it looked like her dog form was bending and contorting oddly) and then she became a human again and everybody started laughing from her trick, and then I sat down at her side, and I woke up.

Weird ass dream, like wtf-