OH OKAY THEN

Well, my sad ass is gonna write a few vents. And stories. And Akira and Wonder (yes, your oc, not you xD), I know that you're gonna read this even if I ask you not to.

- vent time -

- like, literally, stop reading -

- oki -

Imma put a song that shows how I feel rn

That's how I feel. I always get a crush on a friend, but I can't tell them because I don't want to ruin the friendship.

Let's call him D. Well, I was hanging out with him at my house, and we were playing Tetris and eating pizza (my kind of romance right there-). We had so much fun, but when he had to go home, he left. It hurt so much. I wanted to tell him how I felt, and I STILL FEEL THAT SHIT, HE'S BEEN MY FRIEND FOR 5 FUCKING YEARS. God, it seriously sucks. I think he knows that I have a crush on him, maybe that's why he doesn't message me. Maybe that's why he stopped hanging out with me. Y'know what- I miss him so much that I'm gonna message him right now. Literally right now.

Oki, so that worked out! We chatted for a long time! I started the convo with "I'm peeing violently" and it went on from there. I still miss him though. He's so cute. God >< what am I, some love-sick anime girl?

During the convo I cried, so now I feel a bit better. I kinda wanna write something similar to how I'm feeling. TORDJON TIME-

Oki, my mood is better. Here's a story:

When I was younger, my dad took me to a playground. I get nostalgia whenever I'm there, and I just can't help but smile. Anyway, in the playground, it has a lot of equipment. Swingsets, other shit that I never used, a nearby ice cream shop that also brings nostalgia, and some weird monkey bars but they're curved and some of it is in the ground. I remember climbing on it, and my dad did the same. Then we just sat together on the top, talking about the clouds. This is one of my favorite memories. My dad is awesome, and I just feel like he understands me.

Another story:

It was in the early morning, and me and my dad got our bikes out of the garage in my backyard. We brought the bikes out onto the sidewalk, then we biked for a while. We soon got to a weird black thing, it was a tunnel that went over three roads. It had holes, like a fence in a baseball area. We stopped and drank water, looking out at the cars. I remember being really sweaty. Then, we continued biking, soon arriving at a pond/nature reserve. It was a pond with a rocky trail around it, and trees were lined by the trail. Kinda like a forest area. Me and my dad used to hang around in there all the time. We still do, but now there's a gas station next to it. I'm worried about that.

Well, now I feel really happy! Imma write for a while!