a mental breakdown, as usual

I'm being pushed to my fucking limit, I swear to god. I just want my mom to go. Please. She's recently called me "heartless" and she thinks that I feel "intimidated" by her. I tell my dad, but he says to just ignore it. Good fucking lord. I know that they're only together for marriage benefits and shit, so I'll just have to live with it until mom moves out [suddenly, it feels like she's not actually gonna leave :)], but really? I just don't know what to do. I do all of my chores, mom's chores, and a few of dad's, yet she always says that I'm lazy and that I don't do anything. What is wrong with herrrrRRRR THIS IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF. And whenever I forget them for a day (or if I'm not even at home to do them) my mom freaks out at me.

Not to mention that I've been having my own damn problems. Like, I'm trying to hard to stay alive right now. I know that it'll be better when I move out, but it just feels so long. It feels so far away. When will I finally break free? Please...

I'm gonna ask my dad if I can go hiking (after I do my and my mom's chores as I do every fucking day and after I eat something). He'll say yeah, probably. If not, well, I don't know what I'll do with myself. I'll probably just draw vent art and read or something while my mom yells at me for "being on the phone too long" good god. I just need to hold on. Just for a bit longer. I'll be free soon. Soon. It'll be okay. I feel like I'm lying to myself to make me feel better.

Mom's been pushing me to get a job, so that's probably what I'll do soon. This pain is just too much. I need money so that I can leave and be independent. Everything just hurts so badly. Lmao my autocorrect already knew I was gonna type that :').