another vent sorry

Fuck sorry about venting again- I don't like doing this because I feel like it might affect the people that read this but like rn I just got done having a cry fest so I'm just gonna write what's wrong to make sure the bad feelings are gone.

Sooo my mom is about to take my phone and laptop away for the day, because I guess my parents are actually going through with taking my stuff away everyday. It sucks. I'm not sure why they're even doing it because I've been doing everything they tell me to do. And they've been making me do extra stupid shit. Like, my mom is on the couch brushing her hair, then she tells me to get her a hairband from the room next to her. While I'm doing something else. And then she tells me to get stuff from upstairs and bring it to her. And then she wants me to grab her a fucking napkin when she's done eating. It's killing me! I can't take it anymore... but that's not the worst part.

Remember how I said I started gardening? Well, I was doing that for fun, and to plant trees and stuff. But my mom noticed, and now I have to start planting crops. I'm not kidding. Now my mom's setting up a greenhouse, buying seeds, making compost- we just became fucking farmers because I wanted to plant trees for a moment! I'm forced to do this, because she wants me to. I told her that I didn't want to, then she told my dad. She's been doing that. If I don't want to do something that she wants me to do, she'll call my dad, and he'll take her side because he doesn't want to get divorced.

I'm trying to hold on. But it's so hard. I'm about to be forced to plant seeds now for food, and my stuff will be taken away until... Idk... 10 pm? I can't take this anymore... wtffff whyyyy?

Also, another thing about my mom, she only respects hindu people. Like, the religion (hinduism). I'm not hindu, I don't have a religion. And she put her spiritual guru above me. She told me herself. She said "I'm sorry, but his power is above everyone else's. My mom's, yours, everyone's". We were talking about his love or some shit, it was weird but she was basically saying he was above her and above me. It kinda hurt, ngl.

But yeah, just got done crying, now I'm gonna have to start planting seeds for crops and taking care of them because my mom can't do it herself. Omgggg I really don't want to, I'm sorry but I just don't see a point. We live in a first world country, we aren't in any way poor, idk it's just pointless. And idk why she can't just do it alone? Like, I'm not getting paid for this shit...

Well, thanks for reading I guess... whatever I'll be fine. It's fine. It's okay. It's alright.