tordjon story ideas

Okay, quick stuff:

Tord and Jon have a sleepover, as friends, but it goes a bit further as they hang out for longer.

(High school) Tord, popped collar cool guy from grease, nearly starts a fight with Jon because everyone thinks he likes him, and he was trying to prove that he didn't. Then, Jon avoids him, their friendship seeming to come to an end. But, after a day or so, Tord searches for Jon, soon finding him sitting outside of the school. Tord had a gift for Jon, and he hid it behind his back. He taps Jon's shoulder, Jon looks at him and frowns, then Tord pulls the rose out from behind his back and apologizes. Jon starts crying, they hug, it's all better.

As boyfriends, just a ton of fluff. Like, fluffy as fuck. So, for example, they look at stars on the rooftop of Tord's and the gang's house, and it's epic. Another cuddle thing can beeee hmmm like Red Leader! Tord X Injured! Jon and like yeah ; ) Tord apologizes for hurting him during The End and uhhhh they were friends before that time, starting to make moves on each other, so not dating yet?

A. Carnival. Oneshot. Omg yessss!

A beach oneshot. I probably already did a TordJon beach oneshot but whatevs

Hmmm a ton of Opposite Day AU and Ellsworld stuff hmmm.

Maybe ToriJon or JoanTord? Ye

Uhhhh one where Jon plays his ukele for Tord, who gets stunned x 100

Anyways, ye! Feel free to use these ideas if you write some TordJon stuffs, and make sure to @ me so that I can read it!