<-11->

>>>-M-A-T-T-E-O->
I turned around to make sure that Ila hadn't followed me before heading inside the club. The lights that lit the place was set dimly to create the mood. Loud, not too overwhelming music, was being played for the people on the dance floor.

Immediately, I was met with a group of half-naked girls.

"Hello, Matteo." Roxy greeted me seductively. Her fragrance was alluring.

"Long time no see, Matty," said Ximena as she swung her arms around my neck. She pulled my body into her, leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"What are you here for?" Janine asked innocently. "A good time?"

"Actually," I said, "I came to see Charlie."

"That's what Lorenzo said too." Roxy frowned.

The ladies' faces went glum, sad that we weren't here for them.

"Next time, ladies," I promised as I winked at them to lift the mood.

They swooned and then departed to look for men that were interested. Ximena offered to lead me to Lorenzo. Grabbing my hand and walking in front of me, she pulled me through the crowd of people.

My eyes trailed from her hand, that was intertwined with mine, up her arm and down her back. She wore lacey red lingerie that exposed her curves. Her butt swayed from left to right as she walked.

We reached Lorenzo. He was sitting at the bar with a girl on his lap, busy making out with a girl I regconized.

Ximena raised our hands in the air and spun herself, turning slowly to give me a good look of all of her. She smirked confidently as she twirled into me.
Ximena playfully grind her hips. I moved my hands to her waist and she giggled. Gently, I tugged her off of me.

Getting the hint, she got on her toes to whisper in my ear, "Until next time." 

My eyes lingered on her as she walked away. Her and her exit, I thought as I shook my head clear from fogged up thought.

I turned back to Lorenzo who was handing the girl a hundred dollar bill for her service, whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

Hellen giggled as she got off from his lap and stuff the money in her bra. She finally noticed my presence and started to approach me, looking sexy in her black, tight dress. When Hellen got to me, she ran her hand up from my waist to my chest.

"I'm good," I said. Being rejected, she quickly got her hand off of me and left.

"Was that Ximena?" Lorenzo asked me he wiped off the lipstick on his mouth. I nodded, sitting down on the stool next to him. "She looks good with that new haircut."

"I didn't notice," I shrugged.

"Where is the doctor?" Lorenzo questioned as he looked around.

A blond girl walking past us caught his attention and his eyes followed her. The girl felt his stare and sent a flirtatious wink.

"In the car," I answered.

He raised his eyebrows in questioning why.