<-16->

>>>-M-A-T-T-E-O->

Already knowing where Aletta was, I hopped into the car and drove to one of Il Bisbiglio's club. The one she worked at was close to the mafia's house, a 20-minute drive. I stepped out of the car. The music coming from the nightclub was so loud it can be heard from the parking lot. The electronic beats progressed as I walked to the back entrance.

The security guard noticed me and stepped aside. Chase nodded at me in acknowledgment as I passed. Staffs were the only ones that were allowed access to the back entrance. It led to the main hall where all the dressing and break rooms were.

I made my way to Aletta's dressing room and leaned against the wall as I took my phone out. I dialed her number. Behind the door that was next to me, I could hear her phone ringing. On the sixth ring, she answered.

"Matteo?" Her voice can be heard through both the wall and the phone. 

"We have to talk."

"About what?" She asked, pretending to be innocent.

"You know exactly what."

"About us?" Aletta asked, sounding hopeful. 

"No, about what you did to Ila."

Through the phone, I heard her sigh.

"I'm busy right now." Aletta said, "You know I have work."

Leaving me no room to say anything, she hung up to phone. I got off the wall and knocked on Aletta's dressing room door.

"I also know that you are on break," I told her as the door swung open.

She was surprised to see me but recovered fast. However, not quick enough. Before she could shut the door in my face, I wedged my foot between and forced myself into the room.

"What are you doing here?' Aletta said, crossing her arms.

I noticed her movement caused her breast to push closer together, making them look perky. Aletta was still in her exotic dancing attire. Her clothes matched her dark red hair that was currently up in a high ponytail.

I looked past her and saw a robe hanging on the chair in front of her desk she used to get ready.

"Put on the bathrobe," I ordered.

She stood still, not making any progress in covering herself. Instead, she leaned forward to show off her boobs even more.

"Is there something that you want?" She asked, seductively.

"Like I said, we need to talk," I told her as I looked away.

"I don't like to talk." Aletta had dropped her voice down into a whisper, making her sound irritable.

"Indossare l'accappatoio," I ordered again, but in Italian to make sure she knew I was serious.

She quickly dropped her act and got the robe. I didn't look back until I heard her tie the belt that held the robes together.