information

SUMMARY

When Venus Eaton escapes the abuse from her previous faction, she is not prepared for the ordeals of Dauntless initiation. Accused of murdering her own mother by her brother and burdened with the threat of Divergents, she discovers she is the threat that everyone fears. What is the result of playing with fire, flirting with death and learning to love a ruthless Dauntless leader, a Divergent hunter?
The thing Venus fears the most: all the wrongs.

CHARACTERS

main

venus eaton [katherine langford]

eric coulter [jai courtney]

STARTED | approx feb 2017ENDED | 13 december 2020

ENDED | 13 december 2020

EDITS

19.05.18 - edited information, updated the names + faceclaims

NOTE

This fanfiction contains sensitive topics, including domestic abuse. Please read at your own discretion, I am not glorifying abuse in relationships. If you or someone you know is struggling with suicidal thoughts/self-harm, there are people to help. Contact 1-800-273-8255.

This fanfiction is based during Tris's initiation and Divergents are ongoing threats. This is also my first fanfiction so it might not be the best, but I'll try as hard as I can! Thank you! 💖💖

(c) calireads, 2018. Based on the novel by Veronica Roth, not all characters are mine. Although, the characters and storylines that aren't in the original book belong to me. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. You may not copy, quote, reproduce or translate this story in any shape or form without my permission. Any quotes/song lyrics found in this book (that aren't mine) are either from Google or songs found on YouTube/Spotify.