School 1

Tris Pov:

Beep

Beep

Beep

I wake up to my alarm and slam it off. Ugh, I hate school I wish I did have to go. I teleport to my closet and find something to wear. I have eight powers fire and lightning I can choose which one I want to use, water, teleporting, telekinesis, mind reading, invisibility,  telepathy, and super speed. I basically have only six on my own but I got into an accident which added to my powers so I have eight now on accident. I also have  My power with lightning and fire count as one because they both provide heat. I find a blue crop top with black jeans and black combat boots to wear. I put my hair in a high ponytail with some black eyeliner, mascara, blush, highlighter, brown eyeshadow and red lipstick. I go downstairs and find Susan our servant making breakfast. Zeke and Uriah are already down there since there boys and get ready faster. Zeke has ice, super speed,  nature, and healing powers. Uriah has telepathy which is the ability to mind link with each other,  invisibility,  and fire. I walk down and grab a muffin and head out to my car. I have a black motorcycle and my brothers have bikes too but mine nicer. Our parent has a power of there own my mom has mind reading like me which is really rare and has a shield that can block any power. Anyone can have a shield but it is extremely difficult to develop. My father has super strength, teleporting,  mind reading, and healing. Once I get in my car I start racing to school. Uriah and Zek our on my tail and I pick up the speed. We have these races like these every day. I'm the first one to school. I get there and everyone is staring at us. 

" Haha I beat you guys!!" I say sticking my tongue at them  

" Only by like a second next time your goin down little sis!!" Zek says pointing at me

" Technically I could have won but I had to let the dog out," Uriah says with a pout

" Well youngest has to do it," I say laughing 

" Hey I'm only younger than you by five minutes," he says with a pouts (p.s Uriah and Tris are twins if you didn't get that)

We all laugh and head to the office 

Four Pov: 

I pull into the parking lot and walk up to the gang. I hate school and now I have to spend the whole time avoiding the stupid slut, Lauren.  I hate her so much. Dated her for one day and it was the worst day of my life. I honestly don't know what was going through my head. I walk up to the place where we hang out all the time. 

"Hey," I say to the gang

" Hi," they all say

I was about to ask Will something when I catch a girl riding her motorcycle really fast into the parking lot.  We stare at her in awww.  She gets off and takes her helmet off. I swear she shakes hair in slow motion. Wow, she so beautiful. I  see to other figures come in behind her. They start talking and laughing. I assume they are sibling because they all look alike. 

" Who are those kids??" Christina asks

" I don't know but they seem cool," I say only focusing on the girl

Christina starts heading to them. Lead it to Christina to make friends. 

Christina Pov: 

I go walk towards them because I knew nobody else would go up to them. I see them walk to the office and I start to follow them. I right behind them when the girl turns around and runs into me.