What's the Plan? 23

Tris Pov:

We talk to everyone including Tori's friends. They all agree to come on the trip. The plan is to go to the island David is located at and spy on them. We're not going to break in yet because we still don't know anything about the security. We still haven't told the organization about it yet either. Tobias and I have been talking a lot about his trip and recently about his parent. Tobias's mother contacted him wondering where he's at. Tobias had to quickly explain that he was safe but couldn't tell her where he is of course. She took it really hard and they had a fight. I feel like it's all my fault for this. I wake up from tears and run to the bathroom. I try not to make too much noise. I just sit by the door and cry. I hear a soft knock. I guess I was too loud. I sigh and open the door.

"Whats wrong Tris?" he says softly,  tilting my chin so I look at him 

"Is nothing, I'm sorry I woke you," I say shaking my head and walk back to bed. 

"Tris, tell me," Tobias says sternly. I sigh. 

"I just feel like it's my fault. If I haven't brought you into my life you wouldn't be in this mess. You and your mother would be happy together," I say with tears. 

"Tris, it's not your fault. I've chosen my life and I'm glad it's this way. Tris, you are the only one that I want to spend the rest of my life with. My mother will understand it just came as a shock to her," he says firmly and pulls me into a hug. 

"Why me? Tobias, I'm just a girl who has problems. I'm the girl who's not pretty or whatever. You'd be happy with anybody else," I say shaking my head 

"Stop, you're beautiful and I love just the way you are. We all have problems ours are just bigger. I'm staying with you no matter what you say or whatever happens." Tobias whispers. 

"Thank you," I say with a smile 

"I know what will make you feel," He says with a smirk. I laugh and just kiss him because I know that was what he was gonna do. 

He gladly kisses back. I deepen it and we kiss for a long time. I pull back and look at the time. It's 1 in the morning I just laugh. 

"What?" he says with a smile

"It's 1 in the morning and were doing this," I say shaking my head

"And we're going to continue," He says and takes my face and put his mouth to mine. 

After a while, I decide to pull back. He pouts and I laugh. I just climb into bed and pull the sheet on me. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. I fall asleep quickly with Tobias breath against my neck. 

I wake up to the smell of coffee. I quickly get up and go to the kitchen. I see the coffee is already done and I grab a mug and pour it in. I go to the couch and join Tobias. We watch the news. Apparently, there's been a bunch of people going missing. We know why. It's David he's been capturing people with power now. Our school was invaded first. It's a good thing Tobias parent don't have powers. Otherwise, that would be another thing to worry about. 

"How many?" I say taking a sip of coffee

" Only 10," Tobias says shaking his head. I know ten seems like a lot but there's been more than that. 

"We need to do something soon," I say with a sigh. 

"I know Tris. We'll scout the island get through security and go from there," he says looking at me. I nod. 

I was about to say something but I hear a knock. I sigh and get the door. I open it and see Christina. She comes in. 

"I guess you can come in," I say shaking my head. She rolls her eyes. 

"We're leaving at 5:00 p.m. So we can get there at night. Then if were spotted we have a better chance to escape. We'll have night vision goggles so we can see though," Christina says looking at us. 

"Okay, where are we meeting at?" Tobias says getting up

"At Tori's," Christina says. 

"Great, whats everyone doing now?" I say walking back to 

"They're all packing. Then we're going to lunch. After that, we're gonna train. Do you want to join?" Christina adds at the end. 

"Sure," I say with a shrug. I look at Tobias he nods. 

"You guys will probably learn more know that we have real trainers and official equipment," I say with a smile. 

"Hey, you were a good trainer and don't say you're not official because I saw your license," Tobias says with a smirk 

"Ya, Tris you were great," Christina says holding up her hand for a high five. I laugh and high five her. 

"Well go to go pack. Bye guys!" Christina says and walks out. 

"We should pack too," Tobias says getting up

"Aww do we have too," I say whining. He chuckles.

"Yes, it won't take long we just need to extra clothes. We're not staying there long and the gadgets are probably with Tori. Christina is probably packing her make up supply," He says the last part dramatically. I laugh. 

We get our stuff packed in like ten minutes. We head to lunch and it's really good as usual. I look at the boy's plates and they took the whole buffet. I shake my head. 

"Guys save some for other people," I say rolling my eyes

"It's so good though," Uriah exclaims

"You're already fat Uriah you don't need to become fatter," Lynn says I high five her. Uriah pouts. 

"Uriah its okay," Marlene says comforting him. He smiles and giver her a kiss. 

"NO PDA," Zeke screams. 

"Oh please you and Shauna kiss every time," Will says rolling his eyes

"Ya, keep it done in your room. I'm tired of hearing a bunch of banging," Christina says with a smirk. They blush. 

"I could say the same for you," Shauna says and now Christina and Will blush. Tobias and I burst out in laughter. 

"So you guys never done it huh," Zeke says with a grin. Now we blush. 

"You have!!" Shauna yells. 

"Tris never told us," Marlene says shaking her head. 

"Four didn't either," Uriah points out

"We'll get them to tell eventually," Christina says with an evil smile. I'm scared now.

"Ya and Will a genius so he'll come up with something," Zeke says with a proud grin

"Ya whatever," Will says rolling his eyes. 

"What about you and Al," I ask Lynn with a smirk. She rolls her eyes. 

"Fine we did it 5 times," She says and then goes back to her food. 

"Yay, see it's not that hard," Marlene says with another squeal.

"Still not saying," Tobias says shaking his head. I nod. 

"Aww come on Tris," Shauna complains. 

"Nope, bye guys," I say and grab Tobias hand and we walk to the training room. 

We train for a long time. I help the guys too because I've already trained a bunch. I'm called the legendary Six. That's why everyone knows me here. I think the gang is really getting the hang of it. Soon we're getting on a plane. Tori, Zoe, Amar, Susan, and Nite are already there. They teach us how to use the gadgets which and we're ready to go. I climb on the plane and grab Tobias's hand because I remember his fear of heights. He gives me a small smile and were off.