How Did I get so Lucky? 33

Tris Pov:

I wake up to the sun shining in the room. I turn around and see Tobias isn't there. I see a not on the nightstand. 

Tris,

Meet me at the beach at 7:00 p.m. Christina and the girls are going to give you a relaxing day. Well besides the shopping and makeovers. Just please let them do it. I'll make it up to you. I promise. I love you. 

Tobias

I sigh and get up. I put on jean shorts and a tank top. I don't even bother with anything else knowing I'm going to get dolled up later. When I walk in the living room basically the gang surrounds me. 

"What are you doing?" I say trying to break the circle. 

"We know you hate shopping so we're here to prevent you from escaping," Christina says and I sigh. 

"Fine get me some breakfast then," I say and sit on the couch. 

"You're not going to fight," Shauna says raising her eyebrows. 

"Honestly I don't care anymore. I'm going have to shop anyways," I say with a shrug and they look surprised. 

" What happened to my scary sister," Uriah says and then regrets it.  

"Just because I go shopping doesn't mean I won't beat you up," I say glaring at him and he nods.  Everyone laughs. 

"Guys Lets go help Four," Zeke says with a wink. 

"Wow, Zeke your so good at playing cool," Will says shaking his head. 

"Well you saying that makes it more obvious," Al says throwing his arms up. 

"Guys just leave," Marlene says putting her head in her hands. They leave.

"Come Tris lets go," Shauna says and I sigh but get up. 

We arrive at the mall and Christina drags me to a million stores. We finally find a dress and buy it. I don't mind shopping if it doesn't take so long. We get home and they get to work. Christina puts me in my dress which is black and has sparkles. She then girls my hair and does my makeup. She finishes with putting some red lipstick on me. I look in the mirror and I look great. 

Tris

It's 6:45 p

It's 6:45 p.m. So I get ready to leave. I guess have to walk there because the boys took all of the cars. Idiots. I walk there and barely make it on time because of my belly I basically had to waddle. I get on the beach and just wait. I don't see Tobias at all then get a tap on the shoulder. It's Zeke he holds out his hand and I take it. He guides me to the dock where it is beautifully decorated. I see a bunch of flowers and table with candles and food. Before I can ask him whats happening Tobias appears with a smile.

"You did this?" I say with a grin. 

"Yup, I wanted to do something special for you," He says and pushes the chair out for me.