Something New Something Old 22

Four Pov:

I wake up to the smell of bacon and I quickly get out of bed. I run downstairs and see Tris making pancakes and bacon. I go up and kiss her on the cheek. She laughs and pulls out the bacon. We dish food on our plates and sit on the couch and watch t.v while we eat. I see Tris intently staring at the box. She doesn't move to open it, she just stares at it. 

"Are you going to open it?" I ask setting my plate down. 

"I don't know. I want to know more about my parents but I don't want to find anything bad," She says with a sigh. 

"Do you want to open it together?" I ask trying to help her relax.

"Sure," She says and put her hand on the lid

"1, 2, 3!" I say and we pull the lid off.

Tris pulls something out and its a picture of her and her family. She has tears in her eyes. I look at the rest and it's a bunch of pictures of them. At the bottom, I find a note. I hand it to Tris. She reads it. Her eyes widen in shock. 

"What is it?" I say with worry

"They left us each an artifact that helps us. It says my locket is one," she says and pulls out her locket from under her shirt. 

She open's it and a speaker comes out of it. 

"Hello, I'm zaydox I can provide any information that ever existed. Just open me up and asks a question and you will get an answer." The locket says 

"Wow," I say and shock

"Where is David?" Tris asks testing it out 

"He's on an island underground. There is extreme security there," the locket says. 

"Do you think the Organization knew that?" I say confused. 

"I don't think so. Come on I want to see what Uriah and Zeke got," Tris says getting up. I follow

We run to the cafeteria and see the whole gang there. We sit down and they all look at us. Probably because were panting. 

"What is it," Christina says eating a muffin. 

"Zeke, Uriah, did you open your box," Tris say fast

"Yes," Zeke says with a nod. 

"What is it and what does it do?" Tris says pressing harder

"Mines a brace, it can heal and provide medicine for other and myself," Uriah says holding up his wrist. 

"Mines glasses, it can identify anything or anyone," Zeke says putting his on. I nod

"Did you guys know about this," I ask the rest of the gang. They nod

"Whats your Tris?" Will says drinking some juice

"A locket, It tells me any information I need," Tris says holding it up. 

"What did you ask," Marlene says eating some fruit

"I asked where David is," Tris says with a smile

"And, what did it say?" Lynn says excitedly

"He's in an island underground but the security is really hard," Tris says shaking her head. 

"Well, what are we waiting for let's get going!" Al says and starts walking away. We tackle him. 

"We can't you idiot!" Zeke says holding him back. 

"Why?" Al says confused

"Because if anyone knows we have these gadgets they could turn and go against us," Tris says with a stern voice 

"In the letter, there were certain people we could only trust," Uriah points out

"Who were they?" Christina asks

"Zoe, Amar, and Tori," I say slowly. 

"How did you know that?" Lynn says skeptically 

"We read the letter together," Tris says quickly

"So what do we do?" Marlene says getting up from Al. 

"We should talk to Tori," Tris says getting up

"What about the others?" Shauna asks

"We'll talk to them too but let's talk to Tori first. She's the one I truly trust," Tris says and walk out we follow. 

We see Tori in the training room and walk to her. She looks confused. I don't blame her the whole gang is walking up to her. 

"Can we talk to you privately," Tris says quietly. 

"Yes," Tori says understanding now. 

"Will go turn off the cameras in my room," Tori says grabbing her water bottle. 

"Okay," Will says and walks out 

We follow Tori to her apartment. Its the same as our except there is more space. She gestures for us to sit and we do. 

"I'm assuming your guys opened your boxes," Tori says. We nod. 

"So we can only trust three people," I say confused. 

"Yes, the only people you can trust are people who were in the Pedrad group," Tori says with a nod. 

"Who was in that group," Uriah says.

"Me, Amar, Zoe, Nita, Cara, Susan, and Mathew," Tori says thinking for a minute before

"Why weren't they in the note," Zeke says confused. 

"Because we didn't want everyone exposed if that not we misplaced," Tori say and we nod. 

"So how do we get started," Shauna says rubbing Zeke's back. 

"Well, we have a person in each apartment to help us. So you can talk to each one if you have a plan," Tori says 

"What apartment are you in?" Marlene says relaxing into the chair. 

"I'm working on gadgets," Tori says drinking some water

"So I'm working with you," Lynn says. Tori nods. 

"What do you think the best plan to do?" I say wrapping my arm around Tris's shoulders 

"Well, Tris said they have extreme security measure so I think its best to scout the that. Then we can plan to break in," Tori says and it sounds smart 

"That's a good plan," Will says we didn't realize he was here. 

"So who should go?" Christina says getting up

"We all go. Will and Al can stay in the van or plane so they can help us around," Tris says with authority. We all nod. 

"We'll come with you. Except for Mathew and Cara they'll monitor here so we aren't tracked," Tori says and opens the front door. We walk out. 

"When should we leave?" Al asks. 

"Sunday Morning," Tori says and shuts the door. 

Tris and I walk back to our apartment. We just go back to bed. We are too tired to do anything else. I see Tris cover her face with a pillow. 

"You okay?" I say removing the pillow

"Ya, I just can't help think how your all risking your lives for my brothers and me," Tris says with a sigh. 

"We all love you guys and want to help in any way," I say sternly

"I know. I just wish we could be in a different place, different situation," Tris says with a sigh

"I know but we'll get through this. We all way do," I say kissing her forehead. She smiles.

"You all ways know what to say," she says gently kissing me on the lips. Then she yawns.

"Good night. I love you," I say holding close to me. She snuggles up to my chest. 

"I love you too," she says and drifts off to sleep. Soon I sleep too.