Locked Away! 25

Tris Pov: 

I sit in my cell. It's basically a bunch of grey walls and a bed. I met David briefly but he had to go. I learned what was happening from the guards that guard my cell. I quickly give a message to Uriah then clear my thoughts. I don't want them to know that I know more than they think. The door opens and it reveals David with some kind of sidekick. 

"Good evening Tris," David says with a pleasant smile. 

"Whatever," I say rolling my eyes. I have no desire to be polite. 

"Now, Tris lets not get feisty. We don't want Four to find out you died on the first day," he says shaking his head. I just frown. 

"What are you going to do?" I say with a serious tone. 

"We're going to test you. You see no one has had more than 5 powers before. Then we'll take your powers and kill you," he says with a happy tone. 

"Great," I say sarcastically 

"Oh and this is Caleb. He has powers too but only one. He can read your mind," David says folding his hands

"Hey," I say with a girly tone. 

"Umm Hi," Caleb says confused. 

"Well let's get started," David says clapping his hands. 

I get up and follow. Two guards come two my side. I don't try to fight because I know he has a bunch of guards here. I think about butterflies and unicorns because I know Caleb is reading my mind right now. I look at Caleb and he looks confused. I stifle a laugh. We get to a white room with a table.

"Tris, hop on," David says holding his hand out. I ignore it and jump on. 

"So you're going to use your powers so we can look how strong they are," David says. I sigh.

I use all of my powers and look to see that David is typing rapidly on his tablet. He looks really serious. Man, I want to make a joke right now. Caleb laughs. We both look at him and he quickly covers it up with a cough. 

"Well, Tris that was certainly fascinating. You can go back to your cell," David says and the guards come by my side. Caleb follows too. 

I walk in and sit on the bed. I just wish things could be different. I wish I could be back at home with my family and Four. I wish I could be powerless. 

"I'm sorry about this," Caleb says. I forgot he was still here.

"What?" I say confused. 

"I don't want to help David. I know he's doing something wrong but he threatened to kill my family," he says shaking his head. 

"Who's your parents?" I say sitting straighter. 

"It's my mom now. I don't care about my stepdad. Her names Natalie," He says slowly 

"Not Natalie Pedrad?" I say with shock. He looks shocked too and nods. 

"Caleb I'm your sister. She's my mom," I say with tears. He hugs me. 

"Wait where is she," He says pulling back. 

"She died. So did my dad but I have two brothers one is twins with me the other is older. Now I have you," I say with a smile. He grins too. 

"I'm glad I still have a family," he says pulling me into another hug. 

"Caleb, we have to pretend your on David's side still though," I say pulling back. He mumbles something unpleasant. 

"Okay, I'll figure something out to get us out,"He says with a strong voice. I nod.

"Let me, know because I can get the gang to help us too," I say. He nods and leaves.

It's nice to have friend better yet another family member. I wish I knew about hi more. They must have captured him and mom never wanted to speak of him then. I go to sleep peacefully. 

Caleb Pov:

I walk out of Tris cell and go to David. I need to find out about the security measures that the only way out. I see him on the tablet again and I sit in the chair next to him. 

"Hello, Caleb is Tris settled in," David says looking up. 

"Yes, sir," I say with a nod. 

"Good, do me a favor and go check out security. I don't want any more intruders," He says and walks out. 

This is perfect now I can see how it works. I go to the elevator and walk outside. I see women standing out there. I walk over to her and ask information from her. Apparently, there's a way underground to get in and out but it's really old. She says that if I escape, run as fast I can. I nod I didn't even tell her what we were doing. I see her name tag and it says, Johanna. I thank her and she nods. I walk back to David. 

"No intruders," I say to him. 

"Okay, go and stay with Tris. She may be planning something," David says looking at me. 

"Yes, sir," I say and get up. 

I open the cell and Tris look up. I sit beside her and pull her into a hug. She hugs back. 

"I got a plan," I say and she looks up. 

"What is it," She says with pleading eyes. 

"We're going through a tunnel so tell Uriah to meet us on the out Forest part," I say sternly. She nods and her face goes blank. 

"He said he's on it," she says. I smile.

"I got to go. We'll leave at 8:00 p.m. Got it?" I say and she nods.

I walk out and start planning. 

Uriah Pov:

I get a message from Tris. It says to meet outside of the Forest at 8:00 p.m. I quickly get up and run to the gang. They're all at Tori's for a meeting. I'm only late because I had to go pee. I run there as fast as I can and I'm out of breath. They look at me like I'm crazy. 

"I GOT A MESSAGE FROM TRIS," I yell. They jump up and ask a bunch of questions. 

"Guys let him speak," Amar yells and they nod. 

"She said to meet her at the edge of the Forest at 8:00 p.m. that when they're going to escape," I say and everyone is running. 

"Everyone gets to the plane," Tori yells and we nod. 

W get on the plane eager to save Tris. I look Four and he has a determined look. The plane starts and was off.