Kill Me!! 17

Tris Pov:

I wake up to my stupid alarm clock. This time I don't have to shut it off because Tobias shuts it off instead. I lay in bed I really don't feel like getting up. I hear the bathroom door shut. I decide to go and get ready. I don't want Tobias to tickle me again. I get up and go to my closet. I pick out a floral dress because Christina is making us go shopping for the stupid part. Ugh!! Kill Me!! I hear Tobias go downstairs so I go in the bathroom.  I do my makeup differently because Christina taught me and I kind off liked it. I curl my hair and brush it out so it's curlier. I walk down stair and kiss Tobias cheek. He turns around and his eyes drop. 

"Wow, you look beautiful!" he says kissing my cheek 

"Thanks!" I say and scoop some eggs on my plate  

"So whats the occasion?" He says sitting next to me 

"Christina is taking me shopping. So she wanted me to dress up," I say with a sigh

"Well try not to destroy anything," He says with a chuckle

"I make no promises," I say with a smirk 

"Okay let me rephrase that. Try not kill anybody," He says with a stern look 

"Huh, Yes mom. You just ruined any kind of fun for me," I say whining. He laughs. I look at my phone and we should get going.

"Ready?" I say getting up

"Yep," he says and grabs the car keys

We get in the car and meet the gang at our spot. We have a spot now it's behind the bushes in the front of the school. There's a tree there that provides shade. 

"Hey," I say leaning into Tobias. He wraps his arms around my waist. 

"Tris you look so cute!!" Christina yells. 

"Wait why is Lynn not dressed up?!?" I yell furious 

"I tried really hard. I swear. But she is really strong," Shauna says fast 

"Why didn't I think of that," I say shaking my head

"Because Four would have stopped you," Marlene points out. I nod 

"And I'm really strong," Lynn says with a smirk. I sigh

"Hey, you look really good. I wouldn't mind you dressing up every day," Four says kissing my cheek. I smile. 

"I don't think the other boys would mind either," Will says looking through the bushes. A bunch boys staring through the bush. 

" Hey get out of here!!" Uriah screams. 

"Your all going to be sorry!!" Zeke screams at them they run away. Tobias looks furious. 

"Remeber your promise," I say looking at him. He looks at me. His eyes soften. 

"Yes, I'll keep it too," he says and I kiss him on the lips. We don't get very far. 

" Hey lovebirds that's enough," Lynn yells. We break apart and see everyone kissing. 

"Were you talking to us?" I ask

"Anyone who would listen," Lynn says with a smirk. I sigh and kiss Tobias again but get interpreted by the bell. 

"LAST ONE THERE IS A PANSYCAKE!!"Uriah yells and we all run. I jump on Tobias's back and he runs. I laugh. 

We get to class and the whole looks at us like we're crazy. Tobias and I are first then Shauna and Zeke, Uriah and Marlene, Lynn, Chistina and Will.