Epilogue 35

Four Pov:

Right now we're on the beach and the kids are playing. Christina and Will had a baby girl named Rosie and are expecting a boy. Shauna and Zeke had a boy named Jace and are expecting a girl. Marlene and Uriah had twins two boys Justin and Henry and expecting a girl. Lynn and Al have a girl named Hannah and are expecting twins. Tris and I had another kid other than Andrew. We had a girl and her name is Natalie and right now Tris is pregnant with twin one boy and the other girl. 

The gang and we decided to take a vacation. We just stayed in Hawaii though. The kids are known to have powers but they aren't developed yet. Tori opened up a power school which some people from the organization are going to help there. 

I guess we'll send our kids there. Tris and everybody in the gang are retired. Eventually, Max found out what we did. He wasn't mad but he promised that he would keep Tris, Uriah, and Zeke's gadgets a secret. He agreed that people would turn on them. 

I'm waiting for Tris to get back she had an unexpected call. Tris comes back and sits next to me then lets out a long sigh. 

"What?" I say confused. 

"We're needed back the whole gang. There's another person who took David's place on controlling the powered people," Tris says looking at me. 

"Who?" I say nervously

"Marcus," Tris whispers and I just stare at her. 

"Well we're going to catch him," I say with a stern voice and she nods

"I think we really should keep an eye on the kids now," Tris says with tears and I nod. 

"Come here," I say and pull Tris in a hug. 

"I'll keep them safe I promise," I say hugging her tightly. 

"I will too, I love you," Tris says with a smile. 

"I love you too," I say and kiss her. 

"Mommy, daddy come play with us," Natalie says jumping up an down. 

"We're coming I say," I say with a laugh. 

"Yay, Adwew they're comin!!" Natalie yells and we chuckle. 

"Come on they'll never stop bugging us if we don't," Tris says getting up and I help her. 

She has a big bump right now. 

"Don't do anything crazy," I say and she rolls her eyes. 

"Yes mom," She says and walks away I chuckle.

We splash in the water with kids. I love my family and nothing can change my mind.