Is this for Real?!! 32

Four Pov:

We're getting ready to enter the base. I play with Tris bracelet while we wait. She notices and smiles up at me. 

"I can't believe you fond it," I say shaking my head. 

"Well, your not the best hider," She says with a laugh and I laugh too. 

"Guys, Tori says we can come in. They captured David but there are few guards so be aware," Zeke says and we nod.

We head in the building and its a mess. I see some movement and send a flame and us here a scream then a thump. I guess I hit the victim.  Marlene then freezes something and Lynn sends a lightning bolt which then we hear another thump. Tris uses her telekinesis and brings a bookshelf down which then we hear a scream I guess someone was invisible. Then Tris sends a splash of water right when a fireball came. Christina then stretches her arms and we here the guard fall. Shauna then makes a bunch of vines and ties a guard up. Zeke and Uriah both send and ice and fire towards the back and two guards fall. 

We finally reach to where they hold David and see that he is completely dazed. We walk in and see that Tori and the others are running a test on him. 

"What are you doing?" I ask and they look up. 

"We're testing to see what he wants in the future. If there is a possible outcome that he'll return to his ways we'll kill him but if there's a chance he'll change his mind and heart then he lives," Tori says and we nod. 

"All done," Nita says looking up from her tablet. 

"So, what are the outcomes?" Tris says rubbing her belly. 

"David will not change his mind. He still wants full power and will never stop. We have to kill him." Amar says and its silence. 

"You can kill him but I can't watch," Tris says and walk out. I follow. 

I see Tris leaning against the wall with tears. I hug her and she relaxes. 

"Why are you crying?" I ask and she looks me in the eye. 

"I know he deserves to die but I can't watch another person die before my eyes," She says with tears and I nod and hug her tightly. 

"Tris its over. We can head back to the plane," Christina says and wraps her arm around her shoulders. 

We walk back and get on the plane heading back to Hawaii. I don't know if we're staying there or if we're going back.  I guess we'll have different missions now but what will we do in the meantime. David was like the biggest mission we had. I sit down next to Tris and rub her belly. 

"So do you guys want to stay in Hawaii or go back to your hometown?" Susan says. I guess I wasn't the only one thinking that. 

"I'm going whoever my honey is," I say and kiss her and everybody awws. 

"Well, we're going wherever Trissy is going," Uriah says with a smile and Tris punches him we laugh. 

" I guess that means I coming," Marlene says with a sad voice. 

"I'm just kidding guys I would love to go with Tris. Then we can go shopping together," Marlene yells and we sigh. 

"I'm going where Tris is too," Zeke says and looks at Shauna. 

"Of course I'm coming she's practically my sister," Shauna says and we smile. 

"I going too, Tris is like my best friends," Christina says with a big smile. 

"I'll go to Tris is like the only smart one beside me," Will says 

"Hey, I'm smart," Uriah says and we laugh. 

"I'm going because Tris is the only person that acts like a mature human," Lynn says and we all say hey except for Tris who's laughing. 

"Well then I guess I'm coming because I'm not leaving Lynn and Tris is the only one who has a straight head," Al says and everyone nods. 

"So Tris where are you guys going to go then?" Zoe asks and Tris thinks. 

"I want to stay in Hawaii because I think we could make a lot of memories here and I want to start fresh," Tris says and everybody cheers. 

"Yay, we can go to the beach more often!!" Christina squeals. 

"Oooh then we can have a lot of romantic dates," Zeke says wiggling his eyebrows and we laugh. 

"Okay, I'll tell the organization you're staying in Hawaii then," Tori says and types on her tablet. 

We arrive at the station and see the driver. We hug everyone and say goodbye. Tris hugs Tori and Zoe for a long time. I guess they helped her a lot when she was gone. We get in the car and head back to the hotel. Soon we'll get apartments again that the organization has. 

When we get in the hotel Tris immediately collapse in bed. I chuckle and join her. Tris then immediately jumps runs to the bathroom. I quickly follow and see that she is puking. I pull her hair back and she brushes her teeth when she's done. 

"Does that happen a lot?" I say and she nods. 

"I'm sorry you had to do that. I might have some mood swings so please just ignore them and I don't let me go overboard on my cravings," Tris says sitting down

"Tris its fine I don't mind. I'm just glad you're okay. How about we go to some baby classes so we can learn together?" I say and she smiles. 

"That sounds great," She says and gets up to change.

When she comes back she's wearing one of my shirts and no pants. She joins me and we snuggle in bed. I missed this the most. I still can't believe she's alive and expecting. I can't wait to be a dad. I know that will love the child no matter what. I'm nervous for tomorrow though. Because I have a plan and I don't know if it's going to work. 

I hope my plan goes well.........