A Long Way to Go 11

Four Pov:

We get done putting Peter in his cell and decide to go see whats happening in the control room. We encounter Tris's parents and they look frantic.

" Your Tris's friends right?" she says really fast

"Ummm, yes. What's wrong?" I ask worried at her tone 

" Tris had to fight other. We came just in time to help. One of them severely injured Tris.  We need you Four to help with the healing," she says running off. 

I don't need any more information I sprint to follow her with the others following. I see Tris lying in bed. I Tris and she is covered in a lot of blood. I see Zeke trying to heal her legs. Her dad is healing her arms and I know where they want me to heal her. I'm afraid to touch her in the wrong place and it'll start to hurt. Natalie lifts Tris shirt off so I can heal faster. I reach over her stomach to start and heal that part. I come close to her chest carefully and it heals. 

"Why isn't she awake?" I ask finishing the healing process

"She's in a coma because she lost so much blood. She'll wake up eventually. When she does your going to need to make sure she gets lots of rest Four," Natalie says with a stern voice

" I won't let anything happen to her again," I say with a serious voice. She nods

"We should have been there to help," Christina says with tears. Will wipe them away

"We couldn't do anything about it. Tris told us what to do and she wouldn't want us in danger either," Will say comforting her

" She doesn't deserve this though," Christina says crying harder. All of the girls are crying now even, Lynn. 

" What if she doesn't wake up?" I say starting to realize the consequences

"Then we'll have to say goodbye but you guys don't worry Tris is a fighter she will survive this," her dad says with a confident tone. We all nod.  

" You guys get some rest. You all did very well for your first mission." Natalie says with a smile. We all head out to our rooms. 

I get there and everything reminds me a Tris. I start to break down into sobs. I can't live without Tris she has to wake up. I hear a knock and quickly wipe my tears away. I open it and see Lynn

" Mind if I come in. Everyone else has someone to hang out with except us," she says her eye all puffy. I nod and let her through.

We sit on the bed in silence. I didn't realize that Tris had this much of effect on all of our friends. I realize that all of my friends loved Tris and I'm not the only one. 

" You can cry Four I won't judge," Lynn says with tears in her eyes. Tears start forming in my eyes.

" What.....if....she....won't.....wake....up," I say between my sobs. Lynn pats my back. 

" She will. She's a fighter," Lynn says comforting me. Although I don't know if she believes in her own words. 

We finally stop crying after a while. I let Lynn sleep on the couch so she won't be alone she starts crying again. Natalie gave us an each a red liquid that smelled like strawberries to us. They help us sleep with no dreams. I gladly take a drink of it. I fall to sleep thinking of nothing. 

Tris Pov:

I wake up in a jungle and see a bunch of animals eating or playing in the water. I smile of how happy they are. I see a little girl petting a giraffe and she looks up at me and I immediately recognize her.