Taking Steps 21

Tris Pov:

I wake up to the phone ringing. It's an unknown caller. I decide to answer it because it could be anyone at this point. 

( Tris &  Caller)

 Hello?

 Is this Tris?

 Who wants to know?

This is Max. I'm the head leader of the organization. We found some information that leads to Jeanine. We need your group to come to headquarters.  Tori is telling the others and will lead you there. I just wanted you to be told personally. Got it?

Okay. See you then. Bye. 

Bye. 

I hang up and shake Tobias quickly. He stirs but only a little. I decide to kiss him he kisses back I pull away. 

"Come on Tobias we have to go! The organization found some information leading to Jeanine! Let's go!" I say and with that, he jolts up. 

"I'm up, I'm up," he says and walks to the closet. 

I follow and start to pack my stuff. We don't really need to pack stuff because everywhere we go they supply stuff. We get in the car and meet everybody at Tori's house. The whole gang is there watching t.v. They look at us when we close the door. 

"It's about time, your so slow," Uriah says dramatically. 

"Shut up Uriah," Lynn says smacking him in the head. 

"Oww!" Uriah says rubbing his head. 

"Wheres Tori," I say crossing my arms

"She's packing and talking to the organization," Zeke says serious tone. 

"Okay," I say quietly. 

"Tris, you okay?" Tobias says looking at me. 

"I'm fine," I say with a sigh

"Will get them, Tris, I promise," Christina says with a smile. I nod

"We're all going to help the best way we can," Shauna says with a thumbs up. 

"Guys, look Tori gave us these," Will says opening up a case. 

"What is it?" Marlene asks. 

"It's a hearing piece and shielding vest. I don't know how they work," Will says holding them up. 

"I do," I say and walk over and grab one. 

"Zeke and Uriah help the others. Four come here," I say and they all disperse. 

Four comes and I put it on him. I have to stand on my tip toes because he's so tall. I accidentally fall on him. We laugh. 

"I think I could figure out my earpiece," Tobias says laughing. 

"Probably," I say and put mine on. 

"Know we can be like Uriah and Tris!" Christina says excitedly. We all take our earpiece off. 

"Christina you can't yell or we'll all go deaf!" Lynn says lunging at her. 

Shauna and Zeke hold her back. I go in front of Christina. 

"Sorry," Christina squeaks

"Lynn calms down," I say with a stern voice. Lynn relaxes. 

"Sorry," Lynn mutters. 

"Okay, guys lets go," Toris says coming down the stairs.

"Where is headquarters?" Marlene says picking up her stuff.