Progress? 31

Tris Pov:

We've been working on this machine for a long time. Its really difficult but we seem to be making some progress. I'm  3 months pregnant but I  have a bump. I wonder what Tobias and the gang are doing every time I have free time. Tori and the rest have been really helpful. I feel like Tori is my mom because she is super overprotective. They won't let me do anything on my own now especially that I'm pregnant. Right now were in the lab and working on the machine. I got to know Mathew and Cara a lot more. They are really nice and extremely intelligent. 

"Tris we're almost done with the machine," Tori says shutting the door. 

"We just need something to charge it," Mathew says thinking hard

"I can give it some electricity," I say with a shrug. 

"Wait will that affect the baby?" Susan says with concern 

"No, it says that using your powers actually strengthens the baby," Cara says looking at her laptop. 

"Okay, but be ready to take her to the emergency center if it doesn't work," Nita says and they nod. 

" Okay, Tris just send a spark and then back away," Amar says and I nod. 

I send a spark and the machine turns on and it stays. We all cheer then we all make arrangements to take down David. I'm going with them because someone needs to be with me and we can't trust the other agents. 

Tori Pov:

Tris takes a nap when we get to my apartment. I know it been hard on her. I decide to tell the gang the whole story because if this doesn't work then we're all going to die. 

( Tori and Four)

Hey Four

Hey Tori

So I need to tell you something but you might want to relax if you're doing something important. 

Umm okay

So Tris is not dead. She was forced to leave by us. We wanted her help to make something to defeat David and decided to have her fake her death. We need you guys to meet us at the station in Hawaii and stay with Tris. We're really sorry we did this. Please don't be mad at Tris she did it to protect you guys. 

Is this a joke!!

No Four!! Go to the station and find out it's not. 

Fine but if it's not true you're going to pay

He hangs up and I just sigh. I look at Tris sleeping and she looks peaceful. I will protect Tris as my own but I will also make her happy. I turn off my phone and go to sleep. 

Tris Pov:

I wake up to Tori shaking me. She says we have to go and I quickly get ready. I walk on the plane and everyone is quiet. It makes sense. This is the most dangerous of all times. The organization has never taken on another organization with only 20 people. We start off and I realize we're going to Hawaii. I stare at Tori and she smiles. We're meeting the gang!! We land and I quickly get off. Well as fast as a pregnant woman. I look around and I see the gang. They run up to me and hug me. I go to Tobias and hug him tight. He hugs me tighter. 

"I can't believe your alive," He whispers. 

"I'm sorry I left you. I didn't want to but I had too," I say with tears he kisses me hard. 

Once he's done he looks at my bump and smiles. 

"So you were pregnant," He says with a big grin. 

"Yep, I found out when I left," I say with a smile 

"How long?" He says rubbing my belly. 

"3 months now," I say putting my hand on his. 

"Tris!! I didn't know you were pregnant!!" Christina yells. 

"Ya, sorry about that," I say and she just smiles. 

"How long?" Marlene says and rubs my belly

"Three months," I say and Tobias pulls me into a hug. 

"Congrats," Zeke says and I smile. 

"I thought there would be mini Zeke before miny Tris's though," Uriah says and we laugh. 

"At least your here Tris we've missed you," Lynn says with a smile 

"So who was the big baby?" I ask and they all point to Tobias and I laugh. 

"Hey, if lost the love of my life I would be him too," Will points out and kisses Christina's cheek.  We say "aww". 

"So Tris we here we can take down David now," Al says cracking his knuckles and we laugh. 

"Yes you guys can but you will all be guarding Tris," Amar says and they nod. 

"Really why can't I just be on my own. I can kick but even though I'm pregnant," I say whining. 

"Tris it's dangerous," Tori says and I roll my eyes. 

"It's dangerous to live with my brothers and yet I still survive," I say and they all laugh. 

"Fine but if you get in trouble call for back up got it," Zoe says and I nod. 

"Can you at least have Four with you," Susan begs. 

"What make you think I was never going to be with her," Tobias says and Susan smile. 

"Your my OPT," Nita says and everyone laughs. 

"Okay guys, we have to go," Mathew says and we climb in the plane. 

"So what does the machine do?" Al says and they all look at me. 

"Cara explains it better," I say nodding to Cara. 

" It's a machine that creates a huge storm which damages the powers. Then we can attack David. We have a bunch of gadgets that can take care of the guards," Cara says and we nod. 

" What's going to happen to David?" Lynn asks. 

"We're going to turn him into the organization. Which then he will be questioned and put on trial," Amar says and we smile.

"What about the other people in the cells," Christina asks. 

"We'll put them on trial too to make sure they weren't criminals too," Nita says and just nod again. 

We arrive at the island and get ready to fight. Tobias gives me a worried look but I give him an assuring smile. The gang is surrounding me and Tobias is beside me. We get ready to enter the base and it's all black.........