Tired and Frustrated! 9

Four Pov: 

Tris has been really grumpy and tired. I don't blame her she's been taking the leadership of this whole thing. She has to do daily reports and all of that stuff to the organization since her parents aren't home. Her parents had a plane delay so they couldn't make it time to help us. We have to stay here for a month because we don't know if Jeanine is planning to attack and the organization doesn't have anybody to spare to protect us. 

" Alright, guys were going to do some training," Tris says walking in with Uriah and Zek on her tail.  

" What kind of training?" Marlene asks 

"We are going to train you guy son how to fight. So if you encounter someone you can a least try to defend yourself." Zeke says with a frown 

"Everybody meet us in the basement in five minutes," Tris yells and they leave

" Jeez, they take this seriously," Christina says getting up 

" Well this is serious Chris," Shauna says 

" I know, but Tris seems like a different person now," Christina says with a frown 

"Well when you get kidnapped you learn to have your guard up," I say shooting a glare at Christina 

" I know I'm sorry," Christina says with a sigh 

" I just worry what's going to happen to us," Christina says with tears. Will comforts her. 

" I know that you're all worried but Tris is too. The girl barely gets any sleep because she's trying everything she can to help and protect us. So please take some respect for her," I say looking at them 

" Your right Four. Tris is being a leader right now and we need to help in any way possible," Lynn says with a nod

" Alright, guys lets learn how to fight!!" Marlene shouts and we all cheer. 

We get down to the basement and their arenas, targets, with a bunch of gear. I see Tris and Uriah fighting and we go over and watch. Uriah shoots a fireball at Tris but she dodges it. Tris sends a lightning bolt which hits Uriah in the leg. Uriah stays down meaning Tris won. Zeke comes and heals Uriah's leg. 

" Thanks, Zeke," Uriah says getting up

" You bet," Zeke says helping him up 

" Alright, you guys partner up. I'll observe you guys. Don't try any fancy moves just try and take your opponent down. I'll give you a bottle of healing power so you can continue once you're done. Go!!" Tris says and starts handing out bottles.

 Tris is really good at leadership. I'm surprised she doesn't want to be our student president in our class. I partner up with Lynn since everyone else is partnered. I through a fireball out her but she teleports out of the way. She sends a lightning bolt but I dodge. I then turn my self-invisible. She just stands there waiting for me to appear. I throw a fireball at her but she dodges it again. This time I decide to use my strength instead of my fire to see how it works. I disappear and go up behind her and kick down to the floor. She struggles to get off my grip but then disappears and I groan. I see Tris walking around us not showing any emotions. Lynn comes back and throws a bunch of bricks at me. I fall down not able to get up. 

" That's enough," Tris yells. I'm assuming Lynn was going to do more. I feel the bricks falling off and get up.

" Good job Four. When your facing people with powers like that you must keep their head distracted so they can't use their power and they lose concentration," Tris says quietly and moves on. I'm shocked at how intimidating she sounded but take her advice. 

Once we finish our fights Tris says that we can leave. I stay behind wondering what she's up too. 

" Uriah make sure we have double security now," Tris says working on the computer

" You got it, sis. I already upgraded Sage," Uriah says typing away

"Whats Sage?" I say sitting down next to her

" Its the name we gave our security camera robot. She spots anyone and can record the footage." Tris says not even looking at me. 

" So are guys going to keep doing this or finally take a break," I say looking at them

" We'll take a break we need some fun," Zeke says getting up

" You guys can go I'll stay," Tris says not moving

"Tris, come on your work so much give yourself a break," I say whining

" I can't Four someone needs to monitor this," She says looking at me

" Well, why can't you just upgrade Sage to give us a warning if something happens," I say with looking at Uriah. 

" That might work. Give me a sec," Uriah says and starts typing fast 

" There. Here put these on," He says giving us each a watch. 

"Okay red light means run, blue is warning so we might have time, " Tris says putting on her watch. 

" How did you know that? I'm the one who made them?" Uriah says confused

"Because it says on the label smart one," Tris says rolling her eyes. Making us laugh but Uriah. 

"Come on let's go," I say and pick Tris up bridal style. She shrieks making me laugh. 

We get to wear the gang is and they all smile at the sight. 

" Looks like someone decided to finally take a break," Will says with a smile.

" Yup, it was hard to convince her though," I say glancing at Tris and she rolls her eyes

"Let's watch a movie and just relax," Christina says 

" Okay, " we all say 

Tris puts in movies and sits with me snuggling up to me. I put my arm around her waist. 

" I missed this. I never get to spend any time with you," I whisper in her ear

" I'm sorry Tobias. I've just been so busy. And I had to do reports. Work on security.. and.." she says rambling off. I cut her off with a kiss and she kisses back. 

" I'm not accusing you, Tris. I admire you for stepping up and becoming a lead. I just wish you would give yourself a break and relax," I say tucking part of her hair behind her ear. 

" I know. I promise I'll try and relax a little bit," She says with a smile and I smile back. She soon falls asleep into my arms. I see that all of the girls have a fallen asleep in their guy's arms too. 

"let's take them to bed," I whisper to the guys and they nod. I carry Tris and she stirs awake right when we get to our room. She gets up and walks to the closet to get changed I follow. Once again she goes to my section of the clothes and pulls out a t-shirt. 

" Even though you've changed you've still haven't changed your sense of fashion," I say with a laugh

" I will never change my sense of fashion," she says with a laugh and climbs in bed

I go in beside her and wrap my arms around her waist. She pulls close to me and lifts her head and kisses me. I kiss her back and deepen it. My hand travels on her back, to her hip, down her leg and stay there. I pull back and kiss her jaw, then her collarbone, and back to her lips. My hand slips under her shirt resting on her lower back. We kiss for a long time. I slip her shirt off and she does mine. Thank god she's off her period I think.  I bet you can guess what happens next.