A Break? 27

Four Pov:

I wake up and see a girl next to me and quickly realize its Tris. I can't believe she forgave me. I think its all my fault for pushing her away. I know she can handle herself. I just don't want to lose her. I just watch her sleep she so beautiful. She stirs and her eyes flutter open. 

"Morning," she says her voice soft. 

"Morning," I say with a smile

"How long have you been up?" She says sitting up 

"Only five minutes," I say with shrug. 

"Ya only five minutes," She says rolling her eyes. Then goes to the closet to change. 

I follow her and change too. We head to the cafeteria after we're done. Everyone looks at us with there eyebrow raised. 

"So I take it you guys got back together," Christina says eating an apple 

"Thanks captain obvious," Tris says sarcastically. 

"What's going on?" I ask sitting down next to Zeke. 

"Well since we went through a lot of crap recently Tori said we could take a vacation," Zeke says with a mouth full of dauntless cake. 

" Hey, where did you get that?" Uriah protests.

"Mmm, let's think where in this place can you get food?" Marlene says sarcastically 

"Umm the vending machine!" Uriah says excitedly

"Yep! Go get some kid!" Will says and Uriah runs off. We all laugh. 

"He's such an idiot," Lynn says shaking her head  

"How did he not notice the cake before," Shauna says confused. 

"Because he's Uriah and doesn't have a brain," Tris says with a grin. I laugh. 

"What's so funny?" Caleb says sitting down next to Tris. 

"Oh, nothing. Just Uriah being an Idiot. The usual," Tris says with a shrug. 

"You guys are so mean. Why can't you see that he's damaged just like the rest of you," Caleb says grabbing a drink. We all stare at him. 

"What?"I say confused. 

"David said that all of you with only 5 or fewer powers are damaged," Caleb says looking at us. It all goes silent and everyone looks at Tris. 

"Who cares if you guys are damaged!! Your all the same person before. Plus you guys are just as smart as me! If you want to me to be just like you guys then take me to David get rid of my powers yourself.  I didn't ask for this!!," Tris yells and walk away. 

"Guys what were we thinking. We're all just the same," Lynn says and runs after Tris. 

"We should have never stared at her like that," Shauna says putting her head into her hands. 

"We should apologize I didn't mean it that way. Did you guys?" Zeke asks while rubbing Shauna's back. 

" No!" Christina yells. 

"Of course not!" Marlene exclaims 

"I would never," Will says shaking his head. 

"Never crossed my mind," Al says quietly. They all look at me. 

"What you guys seriously think that I would do that or even think that! Well, then I wouldn't. Were all the same even if he thinks were damaged," I say and they yell with me.