It's About Time! 19

Tris Pov:

I wake up and feel strong arms wrapped around me. I instantly know its Tobias. Surprisingly I'm not too tired so I just get up and get ready for school. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. Later the door opens to the shower and a tall figure walks. I laugh. 

"Guess I didn't have to wake you up, huh?" I say with a grin 

"Nope," he says and take the shampoo and starts to wash my hair. Then his. 

We finish and get ready for school. It's getting colder so now I have to dress warmly. I put on a burgundy sweater with a cream-colored scarf, blue jeans, and cream colored boots. I curl my hair and do my makeup ending it with dark red lipstick. I walk downstairs and see that Tobias already made breakfast. 

"You look good Tris," He says sitting next to me. 

"Thanks," I say with a smile 

"I think you're going to love today," he says with a mischievous grin 

"And why is that?" I say raising my eyebrows 

"You'll see," He says with a grin. I just roll eyes. 

"Let's go!" I say getting up. He grabs his keys. 

"Ya. No. We're riding my motorcycle," I say grabbing my keys 

"In the cold?" he says raising his eyebrows

"Ya, I love the cold! Why? Are you too scared!" I say in my baby voice 

"Ha, nope," He says and opens the front door. I just laugh. 

We get in and head to school. This felt like the longest weekend ever. I decided not to dread on my dad. All it does is make me weaker and my friends sad. I believe the words Tobias said they are still with me. I will always be with them. We get to school and everyone is inside. 

"Hey, Tris!" Christina says really excitedly 

"Hi! Why are you so hyper!" I say mimicking her 

"Will asked me to the dance!!" She says with a huge grin

"I thought he already asked you?" I say confused

"Nope," she says popping the "p"

"Then why did we go dress shopping!" I say clearly mad

"Because you're going no matter what," Shauna says behind her

"Ya, and shopping fun!" Marlene says 

"I'm with you Tris," Lynn says beside me. 

I notice that Tobias is gone. Where did he go? The boys are all here arguing about something that I don't care about. 

"Where is Four?" I ask Zeke. 

"You'll see," he says with a grin. 

All of the sudden the lights go dim. Tobias stands on the stage with a mic and a guitar. He starts singing Rewrite the Stars from the Greatest Showman. I smile with tears. 

"Tris Pedrad, Will you go to the dance with me?" He says through the mic. I run up there and hug him. 

"Yes!!" I say with tears. He grins and kisses me. 

The whole crow "awws" I forgot they were there. I walk back to the girls with Tobias. 

"Its about time he asked," Uriah says with a smirk. 

"Well I saved the best for last," Tobias says with a smirk. Uriah frowns. 

"I think everyone was the best," Will says pulling Christina on her lap. She giggles.