Double Dirty, Dork

'K-Kevin...' the dork yelled as he wrapped his arms around my neck and stares straight into my eyes as I let my manhood pump into him 'K-KEVIN! PLEASE BE GENTLE' he bites his lips and grips onto my hair with pleasure and a peck of pain.

I run my fingers down his cheek and go slower, 'I'm sorry dork...it just feels to good' I bite my lip and teasingly ran my finger from his cheek down to his chest playing with his nipples.

He whimpers and bites his finger with pleasure, he let's out a soft moan. I take his finger and put it in my mouth sliding it in and out and stare at him while I do it, his face turns into a cherry, pink red but he moans more. I let my hand slide down to his manhood and grip it tight pumping it in my hand.

'oh Kevin ' his head falls back and he sighs wining with the cute raspy voice he had 'KEVIN I'm gonna cum' he moans loud and bites his lips. I go faster in him and pump harder.

'FUCK DORK!' I let my head fall back as I let my manhood slide in and out fast, I listen to his high pitched moans as he said my name after every spot I hit the right way.

'KEVIN! KEVIN!!' he looks up biting his lip.

-crash-

My eyes widen and I find myself on the floor " gawd dammit!!!" I stand on my feet angry "did I really dream about dork last night?" I shake my head and get ready for school.

"hey Kevin" I heard a familiar female voice yell from the window, I walk over shirtless and look down to find Nazz waving.

"hey Nazz! I'll be done in a minute" I wave back with a smile.

"ok Kev I'll be waiting" she smiles and disappears to sit at the front of my house door.

I finish getting ready take my bag and ran down stairs quickly picking up my school backpack and swing it over my one shoulder. I meet up with Nazz outside and unlock to the garage, walking in to pull out my motorcycle.

"you gonna give me ride" she giggles with a tease.

"Duh" I watch her out on the helment and I couldn't help but ask "so what does it men if you have dreams that make you have feelings towards someone... you could barely stand with the cute ne- " he stops noticing himself opening his big mouth to much.

Nazz giggles "well I think your subconscious is trying to tell you that you like double d" she sits behind me and holds me. I grip the handles and blush.

"What?!! why do you say that, I didn't ask you that!!" I panic.

she giggles again "yeah sure" she rest her head on my back and start the bike and rode of to school.