~Double I...~

After the party they all went home exauhsted..

Rave was the last to leave, Nat walked into him a bit drunk.

"Cupcake!, awe look at you...you had fun didnt you" he pulls Rave into his arms. Raves eyes went a bit wide and he growled pushing him off a bit.

"Get off!" Rave pushes him away blushing.

Nat sighs and lets go "I'm to good for you anyway"

Rave rolls his eyes and walks out of the house.

Kevin walks up to Nat "smooth dude, real smooth" he laughs and shakes his head.

Double D walks up to Kevin tugs on his sleeve "Kevin, if you don't mind i'd like to get home...i have something to do" double D asks impatiently, he's way to impatient whats up with him?....

"Okay, hold up Dork...can i say bye first?" Kevin frowns a bit upset and suspicious, then pats Nat on the back as a goodbye.

He takes him and Double D rushes his goodbye then running into his house, no kiss, no hug, not even a glance...what the hell wrong with his dork?...

................

Kevin walks home slowly, thinking 'why the hell was dork in a hurry?' his thoughts were interrupted by loud giggles and voice coming from Edd's window. He turns around sees a shadow with Edd's shadow, the shadows got closer and closer...it seemed like they were almost...KISSING?!...he boils up and growls storming into home then slamming the door behind him. He stomps up the stairs, slams his door, then jumps in bed. If Edd wanted to cheat fine, he didn't need that dork anyway!...Kevin lost himself in his thoughts...was he cheating?...what would it matter?...they were only dating for a week...its not like they're anything official. It wasn't like he could do anything about...what if they were actually only...friends with benifits?...'no Dork wouldnt?...would he?' he thinks...'no it couldn't then he wouldn't be hanging with me as much as he is' he nods to himself then falls asleep.

{Edd's P.O.V}

"Eddy! Oh Eddy!" Double D yells.

"Sock...head stop moving so much...." Eddy groans.

"Eddy! it hurts!!!" Double D shouts.

"Sockhead, if you keep moving i can't fix the bruises and cuts!" Eddy pats the cut on his cheek.

(you little pervs ;-;)

The cut he's been hiding with concealer from Kevin so he wouldn't freak and think someone hurt him.

"Eddy it hurts, hurry up." he bites his lip and winces at the alcohal on the scar like dripping lemon joice and salt in an open wound, how bad was it to trip and get cut on a damn chair corner?...."how is your Jawbreaker business?" Eddy slaps on the bandaid and looks at him.

Eddy grins and pulls out his wallet, like Edd expected. He DIDN'T fail this time!, he's got a fat wallet for once "this answer your question?" he raises a brow with a smirk.

"Well, that's very nice"

"It's awesome" shoves the wallet back in his pocket.

"Anyway, i wanted to speak to you about something...."

"What?"

"It's about...Kevin.."

"Double D, Really?! i dont wanna hear about that jerk...i have to admit to something..." looks at him and sits down in a chair in front of him.

Double D sighs "what is it Eddy?"

"Double D... I...."