~Welcome, Back~

"Kevin?..." he gazes sadly at him, he's got bruises and scratches...

Kevin pushes up the glasses on his nose and fixes his green sweater "They kicked, punched, and bruised me....i didnt stop them...they dressed and three vinegar in my eyes..called me a fag everyday...i bled to a coma for a week...but i didnt fight...i figured it was a punishment for calling you a "fag" ....for all the crap i've done to you..." he looks down.

Edd despised himself, and felt annoyed his throat hurt he couldnt let anything out but a tear. Tear of anger, all this happened and Kevin didn't fight because Edd made him feel a guilt. He grid he clenched his teeth and his balls a fist trying not to cry and loose his side of attitude. He walks off upset shoving away Kevin, he tripped and fell into Nazz arms and she sighed hugging him tight. Kevin was still taller than her, he held her tight as well.

The last day of school came around....its been only two week since Kevin came back, it all felt new evn though he knew them all. Everything changed, Nazz and Marie grew apart..Nat gave up on Rave...and the other two Ed's dropped out. Jimmy and Jhonny had a thing even though Jimmy was dating Sarah...and Rolf was starting to fall head over heels for Ed...it was all crazy!, the things that happened.

"Is that my BOOTY HOE?!!!" Nat grabbed Kevins arm and pulled him into his arms and looks at him, shaking his eyes "Why is the star athlete wearing glasses and dorky clothes? oh those bitches!! i will hurt them for changing my boo" pinches Kevins cheek, well Nat is the only one that didn't change. He blushed a bit and smacked Nats hand away giggling.

"Dude, come don't do that" he laughed and hugged his green hair best friend.

Nat smiled and hugged him back with a pat on his back "Nice to have you back Kev" he slapped his ass and pinched it "yup...you still got dat ass" he pulls away with a smirk.

Nazz giggles.

Kevin blushed more and hides in his hat, "Nat!" 

"Awe, your shy now...how cute..."

Kevin shook it off and acted like he used to "Shut up! DUDE!! IM NOT!' he frowned and swooped off his sweater...he had a wite buttoned shirt and with gray skinny jeans he unbuttoned three buttons but stopped on the third so he wouldn't show the bruises on his chest and the scartches...he didnt want to look weak to everyone...

Nat chuckled a bit "Ahhh~ good old Kevin"

Nazz smiled and hugged Kevin "Nice to have you back to yourself so fast"

Kevin really didn't want to be who he used to be but he wanted to hide all the pain and wekness behind his strength.

"Edd's not happy..."

Nazz  pulls away and sighs looking at him "you really are an idiot..."

He looks at her.

"You still love him after all that crap..." she chuckled a bit and shook her head "talk to him Kevin..." she smiled at him.

Kevin sighed and nodded "ill try"