~Morning, Cupcake~

Nat wakes up with in the morning lying on Nazz's couch with Nazz next to him and her head on his chest. He smiled and kissed her head as a friend and tried not to wake her but he did.

She wakes up rubbing her eyes and yawns "oh my gawd dude I'm sorry" she pulled away from him and stood up.

"Its ok, you used to fall asleep on me all the time too remember?" he chuckled a bit.

She blushed embarrassed and looked away " yeah anyways dude, you feeling better" she sat down at the end of the couch and smiled at him. He was still lying down and staring at the ceiling, he sits up and looks at her.

"Hmmm...did I get booty last night?" he smirked a bit joking with her.

She slapped his leg and laughed "no weirdo!...I'm guessing that was a yes... I'm glad your feeling better Nat, look don't let Edd and Kevin beat you down they're just being annoying right now like little five year olds...if they keep this up I'll have to beat them both"

Nat chuckled and stood up, taking her hand then pull her up and into a hug "well Nazz never seen you so mad at them"

She snickered and looked at him pulling away "mad doesn't even begin to describe it" she rolled her eyes annoyed at the thought of the two five year olds bickering.

The green haired laughed then said his goodbye and left.

................

At school it was time for breakfast and the school seemed half empty at first. It was early of course no one would here...he walks down the hall and bumps into someone.

"hey so-" he helps the other up by the hand when he notices its Rave.

"its fi-" Rave sees its Nat then pulls his hand away quickly blushing a bit.

"Well Good morning, Cupcake" he smiled at Rave.

He rolled his eyes, he did like him he just didn't want to show it....he wanted to get over it but it wasn't working, whenever he saw the annoying, cocky idiot his heart beated fast. He started walking off frowning a bit...Nat followed and grabbed his hand.

"What are you doing? Let go"

"Not a chance Cupcake"

Rave blushed and tried to pull his hand away but Nat just kept walking hand in hand with him. "grrrr...Nat! let go!" he growled and keeps trying as he blushed more.

Nat sighed and let go, putting his hands back in his pocket "Sorry, Cupcake"

"Whatever..." he blushed and kept walking.

"Can I at least walk you to class.."

"isn't that what your doing since your FOLLOWING ME LIKE A LOST DOG!"

Nat chuckled and looked at Rave noticing his blush. He smirked and kept up his act.

"So Cupcake did it hurt? When you feel from heaven?"

"No, but I scraped my knee crawling out from hell" he growled and glared at Nat.

Out of all the people Rave was the only one he could let be mad at him.

When he gets to his class they stop for a minute and Rave turns around "were here Now so...go away" he speaks quickly with a blush.

Nat giggled a bit and blew a kiss at him. Rave had a red blush run across his cheek then walked into class.

"Well Cupcake...at least I know you hate me out of love" Nat said to himself with a smile.

Remember Sam's story? well Nat read it....he didn't like it as much as he thought he would so....he changed it and it was gonna be one Bella ride but he wanted his Cupcake. So he was going to get it.