~Love~

((Did you guys really think ~Double D's Back~ is the last chapter? haha ! you guys make me laugh!))

Double D looks up at Kevin crying a bit...now he had to choose between the university or Kevin.

Kevin pecks his lips "I'll leave to let you decide...I love you Double D even if you chose the University" he smiles and walks out.

Double D sighs and walks up the stairs then walking into his room, to think about it all.

Kevin walks to Nazz's house when he sees Nat starting his flirting ways again with Rave. Good old Nat....Kevin knocks on Nazz's door and she opens the door.

"Hey Kev...I thought you were with Double D?" she asked.

"yeah well I left so he could think about what he wants " he shrugged.

Nazz bites her lip "I'm a bit busy right now Kevin..."

Marie calls out for Nazz.

He shrugged "ok, I'll just go find something else to do"

She nods with a smile, they wave goodbye and she closes the door. She walked back to Marie sitting on the couch and sits across from her.

"So...heh...its...been a year, since we've.... talked" Nazz blushes a bit and looked down.

Marie sighed and walked over to Nazz sitting next to her "Nazz... the only reason I did all that crap during that year...it was all to get...my sisters to notice me again...ever since my parents took them away from me...they forgot about me, they saw I was a pacifist so they chose to ignore me....I was an idiot and stupid but....Nazz... I'm sorry ok...." she sighed and looks down "Nazz.... I wish I could stay...but my parents-"

Nazz cries a little "its ok Marie" she sniffles a bit "go see your sisters...I know you miss them...I'm sorry for how I used to-" he breathe hitched "hityou" tears rolled down her cheek as she looked away.

Marie cups her cheek and makes her face her, she gazed deep into Nazz's eyes "Nazz... I will always love you, and I'll be back to take you with me...just give me time ok..."

Nazz bit her lip and nodded, Marie slowly leaned I'm and gently kissed her. NAZZ cries and tries to hold onto the moment,  hold on to the kiss that seemed like shed never feel them again. Marie holds her close and kisses her deeper....Marie carries Nazz bridal style to her room. Marie then lies Nazz on the bed and holds her hands down but still entwined. They have their moment of 'love making'.....when its over Marie sits up on the bed sighing upset, Nazz throws her arms over her and kisses her cheek.

"I love you Marie"

She looks at Nazz and kisses her one last time. Then stands up getting dressed and leaves, Nazz lying in the bed heartbroken a bit.

---------------------

Nat chases after Rave and grabs his wrist spinning him around to face him.

"NAT!" Rave growled.

"Cupcake...just listen...I love you, I've loved you since the day we met...I don't know why so don't ask me but I want to be with you and I can't live with knowing your not mine."

Rave stares for a minute breaks away from Nat, he aggressively grabs him and drags him into his house up his stairs and into his room. He slams the door behind him and faces Nat, the green hair was expecting a slap by why in his room?....he just waited to be slapped. Rave grabbed him and kissed him aggressively, Nat's eyes were wide and he just stared in shock at Raves eyes closed and kissing him. Rave pulled away...." Are you gonna kiss me or are you just gonna stand there like a dumbass and wait until I change my mind?!" he growled a bit.

Nat chuckled a bit "I love you Cupcake" he kissed him and Rave pushed him on the bed aggressively crawling onto him and.... you know what happened from there....c;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin wanted Double D to take more time to think so he went home and texted his dork instead of going to see him.

Kevin: Hey dork

Dork: Kevin...i think...

Kevins heart beated fast, what was Double D gonna say?

Kevin: yea?...

Dork: i'm going.

Kevins heart snapped...he just got back and now hes loosing him again, but he couldnt keep Double D away from his hapiness.

Kevin: Well im glad, i know you've been wanting to go to a good college...you'll be fine dork...i now youll be happy ;)

Edd looked at Kevins text and sighed "Even in a text you can fake a smile Kevin" 

Dork: Are you sure?...im leaving tommorow...to see how the campus is and start early summer classes...

Kevin: of course why wouldn't i be? If it makes you happy...

Dork:...

Kevin: Dork..i love you...and if you wanna go then go...all i want is for you to be happy

Dork: Thank you Kevin, i love you too.

KEvin: well im tired...goodnight dork.

Kevin rolled all around that night trying to get some sleep but he just couldn't, this was a long night.