~Hello Pumpkin...~

-After School-

Double D walks home alone and in silence, he didn't want to be bothered that day or bother anyone at all.

He walks into his house and slams the door behind him, he didn't bother putting on his slippers he just walked through the house and up the stairs to his room.

"That jerk" he yells angry "I...I...I...HATE HIM!" he paces back and forth angry "with that stupid..orange...ginger...hair...looks like a damn PUMPKIN!" he grunts and grumbles throwing a text book on the floor "he wants to be a jackass ill show him"

________________________________________________________

(Meanwhile)

Kevins phone vibrates in his pcoket and he looks to see who it is.

Nazz: Hey Kev, you ok?

Kevin: Yea, i guess...

Nazz: What happened? I didn't see you with Double D today...

Kevin: Yeah...something happened.

Nazz: Well, come over so you can tell me

Kevin: Fine.

He puts away his phone and walk to Nazz's house, he knocked on the door and she opens it.

"Hey, Kev" she smiles and pulls him into a hug then they sit across from each other in her living room " so what happened?"

"Double D, he became a real jackass all of a sudden" he shrugs.

"Maybe, if you didn't call him a fag this morning he wouldn't be"

"I apologized!"

"An apology isn't enough Kevin, You humilated him in front of the whole school!"

Marie come out from the kitchen " what did he do?!" 

"Aw great she's here!" Kevin rolls his eyes and sighs annoyed.

"Sorry, for spending time with my girlfriend!"  she frowns at him and kisses Nazz's head "Anyway what is this about the jackass calling someone something...?"

"He called Double D a ...f*g"

Marie punches him hard in the arm "What the hell ashole!!! if anyone here is a faggot its you! JERK!....got a problem with me and Nazz dating too?! "

Nazz gasps and tries to calm Marie "Marie its ok im sure he has a reason"

"I was jelaous" Kevin looks away angry rubbing his arm.

"Well...not a very good reason..."

"NO REASON AT ALL SHOULD CAUSE HIM TO CALL HIM THAT! I CAN'T STAND THAT DAMN WORD!"

"Double D got him back calm down"

"What?" the blue hair shakes her head confused "Double D doesn't do payback"

"Not what kevin said" Nazz and Marie looks at Kevin.

"He told me off and then he embarassed me in front of all the guys in the locker room now everyones walking around calling me fag and shoving me around" he frowns and looks away pissed off  "That idiot, all my friends don't want to talk to me now..."

"Good asshole"

Nazz smacks Marie in the back of the head "Marie! stop..." she looks at Kevin "look Kevin it'll get better he's just getting through some hard times right now and you have to admit you did make it worse"

"I tried saying sorry!"

"Kevin, just give him time"

"Fine, but if he starts being more of an ass im fighting back" Kevin frowns and growls a bit looking away.

*-the next day at school-*

Kevin parks in his usual spot and notices a nice black mustang brand new and shiny. He's use to Nat always parking next to him, but since they're all disappointed in his actions they try to avoid him. He sighed and walked into the school, then bumped into someone. When he looked to see who it is his eyes widend a bit and his mouth hung open.

"Hello....Pumpkin..."