~What?!~

{Kevin's p.o.v}

I look down at my phone and see the text dork sent me.

Dork: Eddy wanted to take me with Ed as well, my apologies Kevin

I was a little shocked I got rejected " well then..."

~'last bell rings'~

I walk out of my last period a little upset, and see Marie with Nazz in their secret little corner behind the school, they were arguing again but this time it looked a little violent. I secretly watch ready to stop them in case.

" WELL MAYBE IF YOU WOULD STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH TO MY FRIENDS! OR GET JEALOUS AND RIP ME OUT OF EVERYONE'S ARMS DO I NOT LOOK TRUSTWORTHY TO YOU?!! DO I LOOK LIKE A SLUT?! HUH?!!! DO I MARIE!!!!??!!!!" Nazz was loosing her MIMD, I've never seen so angry...for the first time it looked as if Marie was afraid of Nazz maybe it wasn't the first time this happened, you could tell in Marie's face that it looked like it happened often out of school. Nazz couldn't be a beater or a bitch, could she?! ....no! she's to sweet and nice..." GAWD MARIE I HATE THAT YOU ACT LIKE A PACIFIST BUT YOU STILL CHOOSE TO PICK A FIGHT WITH EVERYONE UGH" Nazz balls her fist.

I couldn't believe what my eyes were starring at it, this couldn't be happening Nazz is so perfectly nice in school.

"STOP YELLING AT ME! NAZZ IM FUCKING TIRED OF I-" Nazz slaps Marie hard, I could hear it echo. Marie looks up with a tear rolling down her cheek and holding her hand marked cheek.

Nazz frowns in disgust angry, she was to mad to care.

"NAZZ?! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BITCH?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?! IM TIRED OF YOU HITTING ME WHENEVER I DO SOMETHING YOU DON'T LILE!!" the blue hair just stood there shaking her head looking at Nazz and flinching when Nazz growls and raises her hand to hit her again. I run over and stop her before she could hit her again, Marie looks up at me with painful sad eyes...she gave a thankful look.

Nazz looks at me and I grip her wrist tight "Marie go home" I say as I stare at Nazz with a look of disappointment but she Starr's back shocked. Marie stands up straight from her crouching fear of Nazz, then leaves glancing at Nazz with sad look, she walks covering her cheek.

She pulls her wrist away aggressively from the tight grip.

"What the HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU NAZZ?!" I yell disappointed and afraid.

She just looks down and away trying not to cry, she was embarrassed that someone saw her this way.

"YOU CANT JUST GO AROUND BEATING MARIE LIKE THAT! ITS WRONG!" I growl and make her face me, spin her to face me " LISTEN TO ME GAWD DAMMIT!"

Nazz's eyes well with tears, her cheeks blushing a dark red.

"Marie cares a lot about you, that's all!,there's nothing wrong with her pulling you away from people...I would've done the same if I had a gorgeous lover!, she's just afraid to loose you! like she lost her sisters....ever since they've came to the Cul-De-Sac and ripped them away from her, you know she had such a horrible past since 8th grade! how can you be so cruel!!!! Nazz!! who are you?!??!!!" I couldn't stop yelling at her I felt a deep hurt feeling for Marie, I've never been in that type of situation but I can imagine the pain that ran through her blood, the pain and loneliness she feels when she doesn't have anyone around to comfort her...and just with the thought that Nazz beats her for one stupid mistake makes feel a hatred against her attitude. The blonde just stands there looking away with tears and anger falling from her eyes, it looked as if the tears were sizzling off her cheeks from how hot they could be from how red they were, it basically looked as if their was fire in them "ANSWER ME NAZZ!!!"