~Nosebleed~

After i saw dor visit Nazz and Marie at the hospital i went home to start working on my bike.

It was late but i still wanted to work on my bike so i open my garage panel and turn on the light, i pull out my bike and lean it on the kick stand. I started to polish it nicely then cgo to check on the tires until i hear someone calling my name.

"Hello Kevin" 

i turn around and see dork standing in front of my bike, it was night but he stood in the light so i could see him.

"Hey dork, hows it going?"

He blushes when notices that i wasnt wearing a shirt.

"Oh dear Kevin could you please put a shirt on"

I smirk and my insticts took control, i pulled him into my arms and we were face to face "why? am i too gorgeous for you" i chuckle and blush when i notice how flirty i was being. But to late now can't go back.

The Dork blushes more than he already was "W-WHAT KEVIN! I-" theres was little red drip from his nose.

"Dork, is your...nosebleeding?" 

He held is nose and backed away from me "Good lord!' he holds his nose more "Kevin do you have something i could use?"

"Come on dork come inside and ill help you clean up" I smile a bit and pulls him inside with me. 

I had the house to myself tonight, since my parents were at work late again.

He sits on the couch repeating " Oh dear" as he tilted his head up a bit. I hand a wash cloth and he hold his nose.......when the nosebleed stops i sit next to him with one of my green shirts "whats this?" he asks and takes the shirt.

"i brought you something to wear since you got blood on your shirt, it might a bit to big but its all i got" i shrug and smile.

He takes the shirt and smiles back with pink cheeks.

'how bad can it be that dork is wearing one of my shirts? its fine,,,perfe-'  i was lost in my thoughts until i saw the door whip off his shirt. My eyes widen and i bite my lip not noticing myself stare.

He blushes and giggles "Kevin could you please not look" he turns away blushing embarassed.

"OH- Yeah...SORRY DORK!" i turn away blushing and bite my lip.

'thats how bad it is Kevin!!! THATS HOW!!!'  he lost himself in his thoughts again.

"Ok Kevin, you can..look now" he blushes and smiles, wearing my green shirt.

I look at the dork in my shirt and bite my lip. My thoughts trying to push me into tackling him with love and lust...i swear sometimes i think my thoughts are to crazy, like having a Nat in my head.BLEH!.

"Well you look cute dork" I covver my mouth and blush.

The Dork giggles and blushes "thank you Kevin" he pecks a kiss on cheek real quick and pulls away flinching afraid i was gonna hit him for it.

"Why'd you flinch dork? Did i reslly used to hit you that much?" my hearbreaks a bit to think that the dork was still a little afraid of me.

"Well, Kevin i could never be so sure that we are good friends" he blushes and looks down.

"Im sorry Dork" i feel like crap now.

He looks up with the cute soft gaze "its alright kevin i forgive you" he nods accepting my apology.

I smile and stand up taking the wash cloth then throwing it the washer. I walk into the kitchen and get him a glass of water, i take it to him and he smiles at me again this time, he shows the small gap between his teeth.

"Thank you Kevin"

I nod and not notice myself sit close to him.

"Um...Kevin"

"Yeah?"

"I never got your answer this morning..."

"To?" i ask curiously.

He blushes " do you remember what...happend last night?"

"at the dance?"

"yeah..." he looks down biting his lip nervously and fiddles with his fingers.

"Hmmm....maybe you should refresh my memory" i let my face fall close to his when he looks up st me a little shocked.

he stutters nervously "W-well Kevin i suppose we um...almost...uh.K-k-kissed" he closes his eyes and blushed.

"oh yeah" i pulled away a bit "why do ask if i remember that?"

He opened his eyes and blushed heavily as he looks down biting his lip again "w-well..i thought maybe... we could..try again" looks away.

I smile and pull him close and tight in my arms, face to face. We blush and gaze for a minute and lean in slowly for a kiss.

*-phone rings-*

i jump a bit still holding him in my arms, i growl and grab the phone silenced it looked back at him. He blushed even more, those cheeks and those eyes...theyve always made me feel butterflies since istarted hang and became friends with the dork. I just never knew i felt... 'love'... i pull him a little closer and lean in slow again for a kiss. i blushed as i felt his warm soft lips against mine, slowly brushing together. I hug him closer as he held me tighter, i felt him gasping in the kiss...nither one of us wanted to pull away.

Once again my instincts took over me and i stood up carrying him bridal style, still kissing him...walk up the stairs carefully into my room. I throw him on my bed and crawl ontop of him "you know dork when i saw you wearing my shirt i wanted to tackle you"

He blushed alot and bit his lip, before he could speak i was already kissing him hard and passionate. He gasped a bit with a small noise. I slipped in my tongue and twisted our tongues together, he wrapped his arms around my neck and moaned softly.

I grind a bit on him and kissed his neck.

K-Kevin~

He moaned my name and i just couldnt control any longer, I lift up the shirt a bit kissing his chest and bitting softly.  He gasped again and moaned a little high pitched, i slip off his shirt then slowly slip off mine. His hands caressed my slight abs as he stared at them, i smirk a bit and lick his neck.

"Good...lord" he moans a bit " K-kevin..that is...v-v-ver...y ....un...sanitary..." he bit his lip enjoying though.

i bite softly and hear him moan high pitch again.

K-Kevin...please...stop being such a...tease...~

Hearing him moan that was making me harder and kissed down his chest, then pull down his shorts with his boxers. I take his manhood and lick the tip, his eyes went a little wide as he moaned with pleasure and i felt him shiver a bit feeling good.

K-Kevin...~ 

He bit his lip and gripped the sheets, i take it more into my mouth and slides it in deeper.

He gasped and moaned loud "kevin!" hi pitch voice he gripped the sheets more and lets his head fall back.

I suck hard and deep throat it a bit, then gag on it.

"K-Kevin...dont..gag on it..." he blushed and looked at me.

i stop for a minute with a slight smirk and chuckle "Dork, its ok...sometimes you can do it, just to mke the other moan louder" my smirk become a bit more mischivious and i gripped his hard on in my hand stroking it slowly as he bit his lip again and gasped, letting out a big breath.

G-gawd Kevin~

I take in my mouth again and gag on it a little more, he was lamost screaming my name. I licked up to the tip and spat on it, stroking it one last time.

K-Kevin i-im gonna cu-

The warm white liquid dripped down onto my finger and i lick it all up, swallowing it. I pull up his boxers and shorts again then throw myself on the left side of the bed, pulling him into my arms " I love you dork"

" I love you too Kevin" he blushed and cuddled into my arms then we both fall asleep together.