~ Double Dork texts Kevin ~

Nazz face freezes in a sad gaze as she walks towards Marie, they disappear around the corner as I watch them leave.

"Kevin?" the teacher calls me "please come in" 

I sigh and nod, closing the door behind me then sit in my seat.

{Double D -Pov-}

"Hey Sockhead! come here!" Eddy yells for me from the table where him, Johnny, Jimmy and Ed were sitting at "stop standing there and come here! its free time!" I'm suddenly pulled by his tight grip around my wrist and land in the chair next to him "let's talk business, this scam is going to be great! this time we'll make a lot money of these" he pulls out rare, type of jawbreaker and my eyes widen.

"OH DEAR WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE EDDY?!" I yell at him snatching the breaker from his hand and admire it.

He snatches it back aggressively "I found them online for a pretty good expensive price which how much I'll make when I sell these babies!" he smirks deviously and looks into his school bag where there was a few more.

[[Double D knew this time Eddy wasn't going to fail]]

"Oh my... where do you find the money for these Eddy?" I ask curiously, his parents were in some debt because of all the money he always used for the scams that failed horribly.

He freezes nervously "by doing ...some ..stuff.." he then changes the subject going back to his scam idea "anyways I was thinking..."

I tried to listen to what Eddy was saying but I just couldn't concentrate on him, all I could think about was what Kevin said back in the hall.

-I could be you're date-

May not remember the exact words but what a chill it gave me 'maybe I should text him' I put my hand on my pocket and stop.
'no, he might be doing class work'

{meanwhile-in Kevin's class-}

'why hasn't the dork text me yet?' He taps his foot, and bites his nails nervously as he constantly looked down at his phone.

{Double D -pov-}

'maybe, I should...!' I slowly pull out my phone 'no, but...ugh I'm so confused' i pout 'why, does he even care?! now that I think about it...hmmm...' I unlock my phone and send Kevin a message.

{meanwhile- in Kevin's class-}

He looks down quickly unlocking his phone and reads the text.

Dork: Why would you wanna be my date to the dance?

Kevin blushes and sends him a text

{Double D}

I read the text.

Kevin: Because...

'hmmmmm.....'

{Kevin}

Dork: well, whatever the reason...I do have a lot to do.

He frowns and sends a text.

{Double D}

Kevin: So then?....~

{Kevin}

Kevin reads the texts.

'well then....' He thinks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[( SORRY GUYS ITS A BIT SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE!)]

{{hmmmm....I wonder what Marie and Nazz are talking about!..}}