Kevin, likes Double D

We arrive to school, I parked my bike and Nazz hugged me tightly then jumped waiting for me by the entrance. I step off the bike and put of its locks, as I stood up I hit someone knocking then over.

"What the hell? Asshole!" I knew that voice anywhere it was the annoying, scamming idiot Eddy. I turn around and find Double Dork on the floor, I start to blush and look away.

"He didn't knock me over on purpose Eddy" Double Dork sighed as Eddy helped him up.

"Yea sorry or whatever" I try to avoid making eye contact and start to sweat think about the dream, I then look at him and my eyes check him out slowly.

'damn Kevin member that dream....mmmm I wonder if what we saw is really under those clothes....NO SHUT UP!!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! I DONT LIKE DORK IM NOT GAY! ' I argue with myself and don't notice myself blushing, sweating as I stare at Double Dork like an idiot.

"Let's go Double D, Kevin here is being weird" he pulls on Double Dorks collar and I snap out of the thinking blushing more embarrassed but I see the dork still staring at me as he's being dragged away by Eddy then he giggles and looks away.

"Did I make it obvious" I whisper to myself.

"talking to yourself again princess" great just the person I needed...my best friend Nat.

"SHUT IT!" I roll my eyes and finish locking up my bike.

He starts walking and drags me "come on your bike is fine " we end up at the entrance and I see Nazz giggle as she follows. I yank myself away from his grip.

"Don't touch me like that again" I fix the collar on my jacket and put my arm around Nazz "so Nazzy where blue hair"

"Behind you!" I jump startled and turn to find Marie "I have a name thank you" she pulls Nazz out of my arms and clings onto her "please don't put your arm on my girlfriend that way"

Nazz blushes hard and hugs her tight "Marie hi" she hugs tighter.

Nat turns around "oh how cute" he smiles "so cute i just have to hug them" he goes to hug then but Marie punches his arm.

"Get away from me" she gave him a dead shot look then looks at Marie with googly eyes and kisses her head nuzzling her nose. They continue to walk with me and Nat.

"So Kevin what about you and that dork" he smirks a little.

"WHAT DORK?!" I panic a little but go back to keeping my cool "I'm not gay'

Marie laughs " that's what you think"

Nazz smacks her arm "owe! babe that hurt! what was that for"

"Stop picking on Kevin" she pouts a little.

"Oh so now your standing up for your boyfriend" her voice changes to a jealousy tone.

Nazz sighs and looks at Marie " you know were only friends..."

Marie rolls her eyes and sigh "ok just don't let him hold you by the waist...that makes me mad" she looks away with jealous blushing cheeks.

Nazz hugs her tight and giggles "ok"

I just stare at their googly love "gross"

"shut up Kevin! you know you want to do that with Dou-" I cover Nazz's mouth quickly as Double Dork walks by starring at me confused as I blush and hide my face, Eddy takes Double Dork closer to them and they look away. I drop my hand and sigh then look at Nazz annoyed.

" SHUT UP CAUSE I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I LIKE HIM YET!" he tells quietly so only Maria and Nazz could hear.

"Sorry" Nazz says annoyed.

"Come on Kevin you know you want that sexy thing, double cutie probably wants you too...just look at this cute face he gave you this morning" Nat smirks holding up a picture if me and dork having the awkward crush stare. I snatch the picture and punch him in the arm, hold up the picture.

"what the hell is it with your secret pictures! I'm afraid your gonna have a scrap book one day of just me and him.. you'll probably calling Kevedd or some shit" I speak softly so only me and he could hear me.

He laughs and snatches the picture back "thanks for the idea babe" he smirks.

"IDIO-" I'm cut off by soft and shivering touch running down my back, I shiver. I turn around and see Marie and Nazz messing with me "NAZZ YOU TOLD HER ABOUT MY SMALL WEAKNESS!!" I yelled but all they did was laugh.

"Sorry Kev I had too" she giggles.

I shake my head run into a pole, I fall to the floor and see dork walk by with Eddy.

"HA LOOK SOCKHEAD!! " Eddy taps on dorks shoulder "FAIL. HAHA KEVIN WHIS THE IDIOT NOW" he laughs hard.

Dork just stares worried and smacks Eddy in the back of the head "EDDY! Oh dear...oh my Kevin are you alright?" he walks a little closer and he kneels, he stares at me with his big indigo blue eyes fade into a worried light blue look. I raise my hand to say something but words fail to fall out and I began to feel dizzy, when I sit up and try to stand I fall to the floor knocking out.