x~?Eddward?~x

Double D takes a moment to take in those words, of course...now he thinks about it. He was so tired of Kevin being his friend then suddenly turning his back to him so if he was going to do that he wanted to fight back this time, it was time to be different and show everyone what he is capable of. Everyone always thought he wouldn't ever be something or someone else, he didn't look like he had a dark side but deep down inside he did and it was starting to annoy him to hide all that anger he had at the one from the sac, from school, from everywhere...the looks, the words, the bullying it was all just starting to get to him. He frowns a bit at the thought of all the crap he's going through alone, his parents were never home they were never there to support him in person but he loved and hated them at the same time, he kind of cared but didn't...all they ever did was leave behind a piece of paper with a wrtten chore n a quick 'i love you'....it wasn't enough, he needed to hear them say it to know that it was true.

He rolled his eyes and sighed as he made his way to the exit, Kevin opens the door at the same time as the dork. Kevin sighed and stared at him deciding he couldn't really be mad at him...maybe nothing really did happen "Dork, look im sorry for being such an ass ea-"

"No, i'm sorry for being such a 'fag' ...even though you are as well, after all you did take a taste of me" he shoots a look of payback. 

Kevin starred at him surprised by the words he just let roll out of his mouth. "what the hell is his problem i said sorry!' he thought to himself "Dork, I said im so-"

"I know, and i don't forgive you...i also find myself not to care" Double D smiles like a jackass and pushes his way through as he walked off and stopped for a minute turning and yelling "YOU FORGOT YOU ASS AND SHIRT AT MY HOUSE!" he just humilated him in front of all the guys, he smirked a bit and walked of guilty but pleased. It kind of felt, good but horrible to be a bully. Today was the day Double D became Eddawrd, the day a good boy goes bad.