~Guilt kills the Gut, Double Time~

Eddward sighed bored in class, he doodled in his notebook after he finished all his work. Someone tapped his shoulder and he turned to face them,

"Hey Double D...heard you got Kevin kicked off all school teams...nice work...,I saw you earlier at lunch too...the way you handled that problem with Nat..." he smirked.

Edd was annoyed but snickered "heh..." he turned back to his journal doodling more. He confused about this still...he didn't know if he could do it. All day he's done nothing but bully.

-Memory of in the morning-

Edd walks through the doors of Peach Creek High,  everyone stared, glared and gazed in amazement n hate.

He wore a black and gray leather jacket over his read shirt with black skinny jeans that matched his black somewhat heeled combat boots. He walked through the crowed confident and head up high.

Jimmy comes running down the hall giggling with Sarah "hehe~ come on sarah" he smiled and he accidentally shoved Eddward to the side...he growled and pushed Jimmy. He fell to the floor with a twisted ankle, Sarah helped him up and glared at Edd "JERK!" she yelled.

Edd just stood there and snickered "watch where your going next time..." he smirked a bit and walked off.

-Memory end-

Eddward kind of felt bad for that now...he wanted to apologize to Jimmy for being such a jerk. He just hurt one of the few friends he had.

-Memory with the two Eds-

"Hey sockhead! what the hell?" Eddy looks confused

"Its Eddward thank you very much." he frowned at him.

"Yeah, yeah whatever...what the hell happened to your outfit and why do you suddenly look like a bad ass" he was still confused.

"Eddy...is Double D changing?! I don't like how he's changed!" Ed yells with puppy eyes and sad quiver in his lip.

Eddward frowned at the both laughing "you two are a pair of idiots...I'm leaving" he walks off

-Memory End-

He felt his heart beat a little fast, this is risky...what if after all this crap he doesn't get forgiveness...what if he's alone?...