~Cul-Da-Sack, Gone Wrong?~

((Double D P.o.v))

-Beep!*Beep!*Beep-

The alarm goes off and I hop out of bed a little happy. Last night really was the best night, although I do wonder if Nat is ok...he did look a bit injured and upset.

Walking across my room, I stumble upon my bag as I crashed to the floor.

"ouch" I yelp and hold my cheek. I cut my cheek on the sharp corners of my chair by the desk. I frown and heal it right away, there was still a scar with pain but shook it off. I did my chores and read every note my parents left me as I sighed and wished they would've been here to spend the weekend with me but as always they were out on trips and businesses, I reach into the fridge and grab a water bottle the walked out the house planning to head to Eddy's house. As I walked down my steps I see Kevin approach me.

((Kevin's P.o.V)

{{sorry I don't explain both mornings lol its to much to write xD love ya guys thanks for reading!}}

"Hey Dork" I smile at him.

He blushes a bit then smiles big, showing that small gap between his teeth "Hello, Kevin"

"So...I was...gonna say...I'm sorry I couldn't bring you home last night dork" I rub my neck a little nervous and blushed embarrassed feeling stupid.

"Its quite alright Kevin, I had fun last night...thank you for being my 'date' " he smiles brightly and it made me blush harder. He giggles and takes a small careful step towards me then kisses my cheek when no ones looking. My eyes widen and he pulls away shocked at his own actions "oh dear, I apologize Kevin...I didn't..."

"its alright dork" I shrug a bit then i remember when we almost kissed yesterday and stare at his lips. Gawd with just the heat and the feel of his lips being so close made my heart pound hard in my chest, why dork? why him?...I bite my lip and he blushes hard watching stare at his small mouth "um...Kevin....?"

I shake my head and snap out of the love gaze, 'Kevin you idiot stop being a dork!' I yell at myself in my mind..."yeah dork?"

"Do you remember what happened?... before Nat came flying threw us" he bites his lip and fiddles with his finger, that shy attitude playing on him. It was cute.

I knew what he was talking about, I just didn't know what to say "well dork, i-"

Before I could finish he's fragged away by that jackass, Eddy.

"Come on, Sockhead we don't have time for you and your boyfriend" he says as he drags him off and Dork blushes at the words that rolled out of his mouth.

"EDDY???!!!!!" dork squealed and looked at me with a blushy, nervous goodbye smile. Then signals his phone in the air as a way to tell me to text him.

I blush and smile, having a small moment to myself before its ruined by his voice.

"BOOTILICIOUS BOO!!!COME INTO YOUR DADDYS ARMS" Nat runs over to me and smothers me "THAT WAS LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN BETWEEN YOU AND DOUBLE CUTIE" he fan boys as he smothers me more with his gross love and ass grabbing.

I laugh and push him off "Dude get away from me, weirdo!" I push his face off and he just laughs trying to hug me more but I squirm right out of his arms. He laughs spanking the. grabbing my ass one more time "HEY!" I smacked his arm hard.

"ouch meanie, respect your BOOTY KING! HOE!!" he shouts at me as he rubs his arm and laughs.

"Whatever man, anyways what did you do to piss of Max yesterday?" I ask as we walk around da-sack for awhile. He tells me all about how he made 'his cupcake' laugh and they gave each other a pat hug then Max comes punching him then throwing him into the table.

"Really dude, he looked back I'm not pulling your leg man!" I shout as he look at me, he smiled.

"Wow, I can't believe he did" he tries to think...

"Nat! WATCH OUT!" I yell.

He looks to late and stumbles over someone, he lies and they both groan. He looks down underneath him to find his Cupcake, he blushes like crazy and laughs nervously as he got up shakey " oh cupcake haha" nervous giggle "ahaha I'm sorry I ...uh...didn't see you there" he smiles at Rave.

Rave stares for a minute then smiles a bit, he reaches out for help and Nat pulls him up. I stare at the two gazing at each other and blushing.

"Well, I...have got...to...um...go..." I smile and leave them, rushing away quickly giving him the chance to talk with him.

I was bored so I decided to swing by Nazz's to apologize for not going to spend the night like I promised.

"Nazz!" I yell as I knock on her door.

She slightly opens it and I look at her red eyes and red stinging cheeks, my first move was to walk in close the door and go for a big hug.

"what's wrong?" I let her cling onto me "I'm sorry I didn't come last night, Nat got in a fight And I walked him home...I totally blanked out" I hugged her tighter "I'm sorry"

"That's not why I'm crying..." she sniffles.

"Marie?"

She frowns and cries again, looking so pained. I hate seeing my best friend like this!

"She...she got in an accident on her way out of Peach Creek" she frowned a little more and sniffles "I feel do fucking guilty Kevin! ITS ALL MY FAULT! "

"NO IT'S NO-"

"YES KEVIN! YES IT IS! ITS MY FAULT!!" she yells, then falls to her knees breaking down horribly as if her world was over. She literary grips for air and I hold her tight in my arms.

"Nazz please!! CALM DOWN!" I hold her tight and she becomes quiet. Crap she knocked out from loosing to much air...Dammit!

"Nat!!!!!" I yell out for Nat and he runs over then takes her, laying her in the back seat and we drive off to the hospital. 

((it sucks I know but hopefully it gets better !! lol))