"Double the fun!, Doube D it."

(Songs used in this chapter, "Remedy by Little Boots",enjoy!~ ))

~I can see you stalking like a predator
I've been here before
Temptation calls like adam to the apple
But I will not be caught
Cos I can read those velvet eyes
And all I see is lies~

Walking into the school dance, was like walking into prom from the movies. Everyone stared at us, especially at dork...with his 'new style'...maybe he was only dressing this way for the dance. I gaze down at him and he looks at me with a bright, cute smile.

~No more poison, killing my emotion
I will not be frozen
Dancing is my remedy, remedy
I'll start stop praying
Cos I'm not playing
I'm not frozen
Dancing is my remedy, remedy~

"Shall we Kevin" he blushes and tugs my hand on to the dancefloor but all I could do is gaze at his cheeks and snicker.

He pulls me in and our bodies were close, and touching. We stare for a moment with a nice chill feeling running through our bodies.

~I'll move while you're watching me
Dance with the enemy
I've got a remedy, oh a oh a oh
Move while you're watching me
Dance with the enemy
Here is my remedy, oh a oh a oh~

He pulls away laughing and dances a bit as I follow we dance together. He seemed so happy and different, nothing like I've seen from him before. Dork really does need to get out more, he's always trying to be so closed in on his education and knowledge...maybe he didn't like being very social. Maybe he only liked being around his two idiotic, dorky best friends...but that didn't matter right now, dork is happy...and that is really all I care about right now.

~Spin me faster like a kaleidoscope
All I've got's the floor
Yeah you can try but I found the antidote
Music is the cure
So you can try to paralyze but I know best this time~

The dork looks up at me and smiles then playfully punches me, noticing the spark in my eyes when I gazed at him. I laugh and pull him into my arms by instinct, tonight I wasn't listening to a damn word I was thinking...I was gonna let instincts play me tonight and so far it worked.

~No more poison, killing my emotion
I will not be frozen
Dancing is my remedy, remedy
I'll start stop praying
Cos I'm not playing
I'm not frozen
Dancing is my remedy, remedy~

~Move while you're watching me
Dance with the enemy
I've got a remedy, oh a oh a oh
Move while you're watching me
Dance with the enemy
Here is my remedy, oh a oh a oh~

We danced in each others arms and exchanged flirty looks here and there, it felt as if it was only us on the floor. The best night I've ever had and seeing a smile on dorks face made it better. He smiles with a huge blush on his cheeks, I didn't notice myself gazing once more into those beautiful big blue eyes of his, so gorgeous...everything about him.... perfect. Perfection. He's flawless.

~And when the music fades away
I know I'll be OK
Contagious rhythms in my brain
Let it play~

I stop for a minute and Dork just stands with a gaze locked so far in deep. My instincts push me into a thought to...kiss him.

No more poison, killing my emotion
I will not be frozen
Dancing is my remedy, remedy
I'll start stop praying
Cos I'm not playing
I'm not frozen
Dancing is my remedy, remedy

We slowly lean in for a kiss, and I hold him closer. His hands gripping onto my leather jacket, he slowly closes his eyes.

Move while you're watching me
Dance with the enemy
I've got a remedy, oh a oh a oh
Move while you're watching me
Dance with the enemy
Here is my remedy, oh a oh a oh

Lips so close, barely touching for a kiss.

Our eyes closed, our hands entwined...

Move while you're watching me
Dance with the enemy
I've got a remedy, oh a oh a oh
Move while you're watching me
Dance with the enemy
Here is my remedy, oh a oh a oh

Nat falls in between us and we jump back surprised. The music stops completely, we all stare at Nat with a bruised face and he's panting. There was a fight.

"AND STAY AWAY FROM HIM! YOU DIRTY FUCK!" Max screamed at Nat, that crashed through the space between me and dork, falling into the table of punch n food. Max had actual red hair, cherry red...he growls at Nat then walks off hand in hand with James Rave Cute. Nat's 'love of his life', Rave looks over his shoulder at Nat with worried eyes and nods a bit with a small flirty smile.

I help him up and the teachers dismiss everyone for the rest of the night. of course me and dork walked so we arrived in the middle of the dance "you ok man?" I dust him off and pat his back.

"I was just trying to be friends with him, and that asshole just ripped me away from him and beat the crap out of me " he shakes his head "let's go home" a tone of sadness in his voice.

Double dork called Eddy and asked for a ride.

'dammit, I didn't get to walk him home...oh well my best friend needs me right now'

I think as I sit with Nat on the bed.

He sighs "my cupcake...hell never notice me" he shakes his head a bit.

"that's what you think, you didn't see that face he gave you before he left"

"no"

"he was worried"

And with that Nat's fave lite up into his happy cocky self again "well who couldn't worry over a sexy piece of hotness like me, crashing down and almost breaking my back just for taking the risk of talking to him" his cocky smile made me laugh.

"You really are a sensitive, cocky son of a bitch Nat...goodnight man" I smile and stand up to leave.

"I saw you and Double cutie" he says as I stop at his door and look up at him blushing a bit "Im sorry I ruined your chance" we were silent for a moment.

"its alright man, don't sweat it." I smile a bit, and he nods turning off his light. I walk out of his room and out of his house.

Take one look at double d walking into his home and whisper "night dork, love ya"