x~I Dare You~x

Double D walks to class a little annoyed, suddenly Eddy comes up behind him, screaming boo and making him jump a bit startled. He sighs rolling his eyes and looks at Eddy "Hello, Eddy...can you help me with something after school?"

"Sure, what is it Sockhead?" his arm around Double D.

Kevin walks by and sees Eddys arm around Double D, he becomes a bit jealous and angry. Why did he still get mad? Double D just embarassed him in front of everyone...guess he can't stay mad at him...only upset. He walks by them and whispers to Double D "you forgot your shirt at my house, and i need my shirt back...jackass"

Double D growls.

"Sorry...i meant bitch" Kevin smirks being a jerk back hoping Double D would give up.

Eddy growls and pushes Kevin, Double D shoves Eddy "i'm fine i can stand up for myself"

Kevin snickers "then do it"

Double D throws his text book at Kevin, his patience running thin. Kevin was luck he didn't throw the heavy one.

Kevin growls and grabs him by the collar then slamming him into a locker holding him up face to face.

"Do it, I dare you." Double D doesn't flinch when he speaks, he knows he's being a smartass and he doesn't care. He was tired of Kevins crap since childhood.

Eddy pushes Kevin "Leave him alone asshole!"

"Eddy! i said i CAN STAND UP FOR MYSELF!" he yells at Eddy angry.

Eddy shakes his head cinfused and a bit upset "fine, don't bother looking for me after school" he walks off angry.

That hit Double D hard he just made his best friend upset, what if he didn't want to see him anymore? Double D feels a bit heartbroken then shakes it off a bit looking back at Kevin.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kevin asks confused, why was the dork suddenly being an ass?.

"Why the hell do you care? Why should i tell you! so you can go around telling everyone so they can stare at me for a damn stupid rumor...everyone stares at me now and i walk down the halls all i hear is people calling me a fag! YOU THINK I WANT TO F*CKING HEAR THAT?!" Double D grabs his book he threw at him earlier and grabs his bag tossing it over his shoulder again.

"Who is?"

"Everyone!" Double rolls his eyes after his last word and walks away.

Kevin snarls, and mumbles to himself "same here Dork"