~Rave?~

Double D sits in front of Nat with a cold,wet wash cloth "oh dear" he cleans him up carefully "your very injured, are you alright Nathaniel?" cleans him up more faces close.

Nat stares into the worried blue eyes "why do you care so much double d?"

"because your one of Kevin's friends...so your one of mine as well" smiles a bit and finishes washing off his face. The bruises and cuts look horrible...poor Nat.

Kevin walks in and sits next to Nat as Double D pulled away and stood up walking to his kitchen to take him water.

"Hey man, you alright?" Kevin rubs Nat's back and pats lightly.

"Yeah, I guess" he replies with a little of sad tone in his voice.

"Come on man...cheer up!" Kevin tries to lighten him up to his cocky confident self but ...this time...it didn't work.

Double D hands him the glass of water and Nat takes it a little smile curling up "thanks double cutie* drinks the water.

*-knock, knock-*

" Excuse let me open it for you Nath-"

"Nat...double cutie...just call me Nat"

Double D sighs rolling his eyes then opens the door finding Sam standing there.

"oh hello Sam...what are you doing here?" he smiles a bit.

"Well, I did write their story and I came to apologize..."

"He won't believe you...it was hard for me to believe it"

"well I can try"

Double D let's him come in.

"Hi" Sam smiles a bit he thought it was pretty cool to see the way he described his house in the book was exactly the way it is in person.

"Hi, who is this?" Nat asks.

"This is Sam"

"Im Sam" smiles a bit "I'm sorry for happened earlier today"

"its fine I guess" Nat shrugs.

"Well, this might sound crazy but read this tonight...." Sam hands him the book "it was a fan fiction about...you and ..Rave " he blushes "little did I know whatever I wrote in some way came true..."

Nat frowns a bit then takes the book...he only wanted to read it because it was about how them two being together.

"I called it Nave" sam blushes more.

Nat smiles a bit "thank you" looks at the book then becomes a little happy..."I was going to cancel a party I was planning but...I think I'll make it happen"

'wow this is like the book its amazing!' Sam thinks as he smiles.

"Who wants to party this Saturday coming up?!" he smiles and all three nod with a smile " well then ill see all you booty boos~ later! I got stuff to do today...so get out off with your bootiful booties!" he jumps up excited, the three laugh and walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

after a week

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Dork the parties gonna start"

"I'm sorry I just had to make sure my anta were ok"

"they are dork come on" Kevin laughs and pulls on Double D's hand.

Double D blushes and smile as they walk to Nat's place.

They bump into someone.

"oh were-" they were about to apologize when they notice...Rave "Rave?"

Rave rolls his eyes and walks inside if the house, Kevin and Double D look at each other confused then walk in.