Chapter 3

Their retirement came up fast, and so did their wedding day. They had retired a couple days ago and now they were finally getting married. Leia looked beautiful in her white wedding dress with her hair done up in braids, kind of like how they were on Endor. Han thought she was absolutely beautiful. Since Bail couldn't be there to give her away, Carlist stepped in. Luke was best man and Chewie was a groomsman. Mara was maid of honor and Shara Dameron was a bridesmaid. As Leia walked down the aisle, she saw Wedge Antilles, Kes Dameron with Poe, Lando, and many of her other friends standing in the audience. She smiled as she reached Han. Mon Mothma officiated the ceremony. They smiled at each other as they said 'I do' and then they shared the deepest kiss that felt like it lasted minutes instead of seconds.

      As soon as the ceremony was over, they headed to the reception. They ate dinner and talked with friends. They danced all night and then they said goodbye to the guests as they got in their speeder and drove home. When they arrived back at their apartment, they changed their clothes, grabbed their bags that they packed for their honeymoon to Corellia and boarded the Falcon. On the way to Corellia, Han and Leia talked about the honeymoon. Then as they entered the planet's atmosphere, Han transmitted the codes and landed. When they got to their hotel, they went to their room. They set their bags down and kissed each other. Mid-kiss Leia pulled back for a moment.

"Han."

"Hmm?" he said still kissing her.

"Han, we have to unpack."

"We have two weeks to do that sweetheart." He said laughing. Leia laughed and leaned in to keep kissing him.

"You're right."

      They walked into the bedroom and closed the door, never parting their kiss. They freed themselves of their clothes and lied down on the bed. Han kissed her neck. Before they knew it, they got lost in the rhythm.

"Han." Leia breathed out.

"Leia." He panted.

      Still lost in the movement, he caressed her cheek and her hands moved all over his back. They hit the high and were breathless. They laid there, next to each other for a little bit before they finally caught their breaths.

"Get used to it, princess. There'll be plenty of that for the next two weeks." Leia smiled at that.

"I'm looking forward to these two weeks then." He laughed at her.

"I love you." Han said.

"I know." Leia replied with a smirk.

****************************************************

      At the end of their first week on Corellia, they had been to almost everywhere Han had told her about from his memories as a kid. Now they were halfway through their second week of their honeymoon and neither one of them wanted it to end. They went to dinner every night and curled up by the fireplace and sometimes they went to the beach. They would sit there and look up at the stars and tell each other stories about places they had been in the galaxy. They didn't want to go back to Coruscant at the end of the week. They were retired now. They had talked about travelling around to the different planets like Endor, Yavin IV, Takodana, Naboo, Bespin, and other places.

      Han & Leia sat in front of the fireplace sipping at their wine. Leia rested her head on his shoulder. He held her hand in his and kissed it. They smiled at each other.

"What are we going to do when this week is done?" Leia asked.

"I thought maybe we could go back to Coruscant and pack our things away on the Falcon and just travel throughout the galaxy." Han said.