Chapter 21

Leia sat in the cockpit with Han as they touched down on Yavin IV. They would be staying there for a little while, helping her brother unpack. They finally left Bespin after being there for two weeks. Leia was happy to be back on Yavin. This place would always be filled with happy memories. It's where she awarded Han and Luke after the Battle of Yavin, it's where she told Han she was pregnant. For her, it was a place of beginnings.

      Stepping off the ship, Leia hugged her brother. They had headed back to Yavin the day after the tour while Han and Leia stayed there for a few more days.

"How was your trip here?" he asked.

"It was good." Leia said.

"How about we show you around first and then we'll unpack." He suggested. She nodded.

      Han, Leia, and Chewie followed Luke and Cora over to their house, not very far from where they landed. As they reached the house, Leia looked out across the field and saw a building, the temple that Luke had told her about. They walked into the house and Luke and Cora showed them around. Afterward, they all walked back outside and they walked toward the temple. Leia looked at the large circular fountain that was in the middle of the dirt path about 60 feet from their house. The dirt path went from their front door to the temple that was across the field. Stepping inside the temple, Luke explained what he had planned for each part of the building.

"This wing will be the housing. There's about 15 rooms down there."

"That's a lot of Jedi." Han laughed. Leia couldn't help but laugh. Luke looked at Han and laughed, nodding his head.

"Yes, yes it is a lot of Jedi."

They walked through the rest of the building, then headed back outside. Walking back to the house, Luke walked next to Leia.

"So, what do you guys think?" he asked.

"It's nice, lots of space." Han said.

"It's nice. It's great that you're setting up a place like this, Luke." Leia smiled.

"Thanks. And who knows, maybe one day my nephew will be able to go here."

"I don't know, Luke. I don't want to talk about this now." She said. Luke nodded.

      Leia hated talking about that subject. She hasn't even had her son yet and here was Luke, wanting to train him. She knows her son has the potential of being Force sensitive, but she didn't want to think about training or anything like that, not right now.

"Shara and Kes invited all of us over to their place for dinner." Cora said.

"We'll definitely be there." Leia smiled.

"Okay, everyone. Let's unpack." Luke laughed.

      Leia began to lift a box that was very light, had very little in it. Han looked over and saw her. He ran over and took the box from her.

"Woah there! No lifting." He said.

"Han, that box barely weighs anything."

"I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"I won't Han!" she said, her temper rising.

"Leia? Can you come help me with something?" Cora said, trying to keep the peace.

"Sure." Leia said, walking away from her husband.

      Leia and Cora walked into the bedroom. There were a few boxes on the bed. Cora walked over and opened them up.