Chapter 16

Leia walked with Luke along the beach by the water. The sunset creating a beautiful yellow-orange sky and the breeze felt good across her face.

"So, you two had a good time on Naboo?" he asked.

"Yes." She smiled, giving a nod.

"How's everyone?"

"They're good. Jobal and Ruwee wish that you could have been there. They want to meet you."

"And I want to meet them." He smiled.

"I'm guessing you want to know what they told me about our parents." Leia said, stopping and turning to her brother. Luke looked at her and sighed. "I can feel that you're anxious and nervous." She said.

"I'm sorry, Leia. After the way you and Han acted at dinner when I brought up the question, I didn't know how to approach you about it." He said. Leia nodded.

"They said that they don't know how Padme died. They also said that Anakin had...nightmares." Leia closed her eyes and swallowed.

"Like what?"

"Apparently, he dreamt that our mother was dying."

"That's when he turned to the Dark Side?"

"Yes. They said he did it to save our mother. But, in the process he went to the Jedi Temple a-and killed all the younglings." Leia grimaced.

"We already knew that he was seduced by the Emperor to the Dark Side. The Dark Side made him do that."

"Luke, Naboo was good but it wasn't great." She sighed. She knew that her brother, the Jedi, might be able to help her with her nightmares.

"What do you mean?"

"I had another nightmare."

"What? Just remember what I told you—" Luke sighed, but was cut off by his sister.

"No, Luke. This one was different."

"Oh."

"This time, Vader was in it, but he wasn't doing anything. He held a light in his hand and said 'Take this light. Protect it from darkness'. Luke, my son is going to be another Vader." Leia said with tears in her eyes. Luke took her hand and squeezed it.

"Leia," he sighed. "He won't. He'll be himself. He'll be fine. We're all here and we won't let anything happen. If he starts showing that he's heading toward being a Jedi, I'll help him. I won't let another Vader come about. And it won't happen because your son won't become another Vader. Alright? I promise Leia." He hugged his sister. She nodded, letting a few tears fall.

"I'm sorry, Luke." She whispered into his chest. He put his hands on her shoulders and she moved back to look at him.

"What are you sorry for?" he said, surprised.

"I didn't want to worry you with my troubles." She said shaking her head.

"Leia," he gave a quick laugh. "You're my sister. I don't mind. Especially, if you're worried about something concerning the Force, or our family, or whatever. I'm a Jedi. I'm here to help people," he smiled. "It's part of the job description." He joked. Leia laughed. They turned and continued to walk along the beach.

"So, where are you two off to next?" he asked.

"Bespin."

"Visiting Lando?"

"Mmhmm. Who else?!" She joked. He laughed.

"Have you two figured out where you're going to live yet?"