Chapter 22

Han and Leia waited at the bottom of the ramp of the Falcon waiting for Luke and Cora. Luke was nervous, and so was Cora. But to be honest, she wasn't as nervous as him. She was trying to calm him down, and he was thankful for her. Leia and Han stood outside the Falcon in the hangar talking to Pooja. The rest of the family was back at the house. Luke sighed and finally walked down the ramp of the Falcon. Chewie was staying behind this time, not wanting to get in the way of their time with their new-found family.

"Luke, Cora, this is Pooja, our cousin and Padme's niece. Pooja, this is my twin brother Luke and his girlfriend Cora." Leia introduced them.

"I think Luke and I met once during the war. It's nice to see you again Luke, and it's very nice to meet you Cora." Pooja said.

"Leia has told us so much about you." Cora said, smiling.

"Oh?! All good things I hope." She laughed, making everyone laugh.

"Where is everyone?" Luke asked.

"Oh! They're all at the house. They're all anxious to meet you, Luke."

"I-I'm just as anxious to meet them."

"It's okay, Luke. Don't be nervous. You remind me of Leia the first time she met them." Pooja laughed as they all began the walk to the house.

      Walking up to the house, Luke couldn't help but be nervous. This was his family. Finally, he would be meeting the people that could help fill in the blanks, who he'd been searching for, for so long he'd waited for this moment and now it was finally here. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and exhaled as he reopened his eyes. He looked at Cora who squeezed his hand for support. They walked into the house and Luke's heart began to pound.

"Grandma! Grandpa! Aunt Sola! They're here!" Pooja announced. As they turned the corner, Luke saw them all. His grandparents, his aunt, and his other cousin. Sola and Ryoo stood up and walked toward Pooja.

"I'm Ryoo, Pooja's sister."

"Nice to meet you." He nodded.

"I'm your Aunt Sola, Padme's sister. And this is my husband Darred." Luke nodded. They walked in and sat down on the couch across from his grandparents.

"I'm Ruwee." His grandfather said. Luke nodded.

"And I'm Jobal. We're Padme's and Sola's parents." His grandmother said. He nodded once more.

"It's very nice to meet you all." He smiled.

"How have you been, Leia?" Jobal asked, turning to her granddaughter.

"I'm doing well, thank you." She smiled at her grandmother.

"You two must be very excited."

"We are. Excited and nervous." She giggled.

"I remember when I was pregnant with Sola. I felt the same way. Ruwee and I had no idea how to be parents. It's all in the moment." She smiled, thinking back.

"I'm ready to be done with it though. I can't wait until my feet aren't so sore and my back doesn't ache so bad." She sighed. Jobal nodded.

"Have you two decided where you're going to live?" Jobal asked, remembering the last time the Solos were there they were thinking of a planet to settle down on.

"We did. We chose to live on Corellia. Han's from there and I thought that since Alderaan isn't there, that our son should at least experience his father's planet. Han and I would have lived on Alderaan if it was still there."