Chapter 4

The next day, they landed back on Coruscant and began packing their things and loading them onto the Falcon. They spent the night on the ship so that in the morning they could just take off. Chewie was going with them to help co-pilot. When morning came, Han and Leia woke up and got dressed, ate breakfast, and talked about where they wanted to go first.

"So, where are we going first?" she asked as she took a bite of her toast.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we could go to Endor first. It's nice there this time of year."

"That's a good place to start." She smiled.

"Then once we get there, we'll stay for a few days and while we're there we can decide where to go next."

"That sounds like a good plan."

"But we'll have to stop at Kashyyyk sometime so Chewie can see his family. He hasn't been home in a while."

"That sounds lovely. I haven't seen Malla in a while." She smiled.

      After breakfast, Leia joined Han and Chewie in the cockpit. She watched Han punch in the coordinates and start up the Falcon. They lifted off and exited the atmosphere of Coruscant. Chewie pushed the buttons then Han pulled the lever to send them into hyperspace.

      They came out of hyperspace and entered Endor's atmosphere. Han and Chewie landed the ship in a clearing in the woods. When they exited the ship, General Crix Madine and a few rebel soldiers helped them with their luggage.

"General, what a surprise!" Leia said hugging him.

"It's so good to see you Leia. You too Han." Madine smiled and shook Han's hand. Han gave a smile and a nod.

"How did you know it was us?" Han asked.

"The Millennium Falcon has a very memorable appearance and the term YT-1300 Corellian Freighter is very familiar." He said. Both Madine and Han laughed.

      They walked to the hut where they would be staying for their stay on Endor. After the big victory, Endor became one of the places where the Alliance placed their bases. General Madine was placed there to oversee the base and the soldiers that were there.

Han and Leia walked into the hut and kissed. Han smiled at her, Leia smiled back.

"This brings back memories. Doesn't it?" he said.

"Sure does. It wasn't that long ago either. Almost a year and a half. And the last time we were here, there were lots of people and Ewoks. And we fought a little."

"But we made up. You also sprung your little secret on me."

      She laughed at that. He was referring to when she told him that Luke was her brother. He had already known Vader was their father, and even though Vader had done bad things to him, he wasn't afraid. Vader was gone now, along with the Empire and the Emperor. He didn't have to worry anymore.

"Why don't we go for a walk." He said.

"Good idea." She smiled at him and he smiled back.

      He took her hand and they walked out of the hut and down the tree to the ground. The forest was a beautiful shade of green with the sunlight shining through the trees.

"It's so beautiful and peaceful here." She said.

"It is. And this time, we don't have to worry about Imperial Scout Troopers."

"Or have any speeder chases."

"I was worried that day, when Luke came back and didn't know where you were. Then we found your helmet and I was frightened that something happened to you."