Chapter 15

Han walked into the kitchen after putting their things on the Falcon. Leia was talking to Maz. Chewie walked in and past Han.

"You ready sweetheart?" Han asked Leia.

"Yes. I've called Luke and told them that we should be there by this afternoon." She said. Han nodded, giving her a smile. Leia turned to Maz.

"Thank you again for letting us stay here." Leia said.

"It was no problem at all. It was very nice to meet you and I enjoyed getting to know you." Maz smiled.

"And thank you for helping with my meditation." Leia leaned in and hugged Maz.

"You're welcome. I'm happy I was able to help."

"Bye Maz." Chewie said, hugging her.

"You, big guy. Make sure to come back and visit. You know, I miss seeing my boyfriend." She laughed. Chewie laughed and nodded.

"I will."

"And make sure you come back too." She pointed at Han. Han nodded, giving her a hug and thanking her.

      Maz followed the three to the hangar and watched as they took off. Once they were out of Takodana, Leia went over and sat on Han's lap, putting her arms around him and kissing him deeply. When they pulled apart, he smiled at her. Chewie saw Han whisper something to Leia and she laughed, giving Han a smile. Leia stood up and left the cockpit. Han watched her leave the cockpit then turned around to look at Chewie.

"Ready for the jump to light speed?" Han asked, pressing the controls to power up the hyperdrive.

"Ready." Chewie said with a nod.

"Alright. Here we go." Han pulled back on the lever and they jumped to lightspeed.

"What did you say to the princess?" Chewie smirked.

"Oh, you saw that?" Han laughed.

"Yeah, it was kinda hard not to." Chewie laughed.

"She wanted some alone time, so I told her I'd be back there after we make the jump to lightspeed."

"I'll let you know when we get close to Corellia. You go have some time with the princess." Chewie smiled at his friend.

"Thanks, Chewie." Han smiled and patted him on the back and exited the cockpit.

      Han laid there breathless next to Leia in bed. Leia put her head on his chest and he put his arm around her. They liked this time together. He was happy whenever she was happy, he liked that version of Leia the best.

"You know? I could get used to these hormones." Han joked. Leia let out a laugh.

"Just wait until the mood swings." She pointed out.

"Okay, maybe not that part of the hormones." He laughed. "But I know they won't be your fault."

"I have a whole other person at the controls of my emotions," Leia said, pausing when she felt her son kick. "See? He knows who we're talking about."

"Hey, kid. If you have a problem with that, you'll have to take it up with the 'Committee'." Han joked to his son, using the term that he used when they were being tossed around in the giant space slug years ago.

"Hey!" Leia laughed, "I am not a 'Committee'!"

"No, you're not." He smiled.

"I love you." She said, kissing him.